Still think she's an innocent victim?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Jan 13, 2011.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am sitting on my hands! :evil:

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Poor example? possibly. Why do you chose the age 13?? Poor example also.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The state of North Carolina has set the age that a child can be convected at 6 years of age (the lowest in the union). Of the other 14 states that have picked an age the highest is 12 years of age, so legally 13 is a safe point.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hey! None of that on here! :mrgreen: This is PG please :jester:

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I don't care how young she was the adults are to blame. Administrators, teachers, coaches and, yes, her parents. Are her parents not aware of changes in the child's behavior? I don't care if a 14 year old walked into school in a bikini the adults should behave with the trust we have given them as parents.

Do I think the girl should get help? Darn right and her whole family. The adults involved in anything illicit should be locked up and the girl needs to go to an all girls school, if she can handle it.

Blame can be passed around to all. If the Administrator of that school is not on top of all this crap going on the Administrator should be FIRED. We entrust these people and I'll be darn if that would happen in business. What a horrible mess.

Sherry

6. PirateGirl

:oops: lol

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Happens in Religious schools, too.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/9075824/

GRAHAM, N.C. — Burlington police arrested a 51-year-old Alamance County teacher and charged him with a sexual offense with a student.

On Saturday, a female student told police that she had been involved in a sexual relationship with Denny Glenn Wall, a teacher and coach at Alamance Christian School in Graham, according to police.

Officers arrested Wall, of 1929 Briar Lane, on Monday and placed him in the Alamance County Jail under a $50,000 bond.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

/delete.

9. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

From reading the article she was just giving some students extra tutoring in the health department side of things of prevention of STD's and unwanted pregnancies. Going above and beyond so to speak.

:mrgreen:

11. DogsRule

DogsRule Member

:withstupid::banghead:

12. PirateGirl

Nothing better to do?

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That would just make my hands flat and stinky!

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

From WTSB -

15. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

This is ok though.

16. Cleopatra

Yeah, Atta Boy!!!

17. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Double standard. Reverse the sex of the teachers and see if it's an 'attaboy' situation.

Saw the same thing on a cruise. One of the groups that sailed on it was a "Cougar" group, and one of the ladies got up on stage at the intro portion bragging about how they were searching out hard body cubs for no strings attached indoor fun and games.

I wondered, as most of the audience cheered the women on, if they'd react the same had the sexes been different.

A group of middle aged men bragging that they wanted to bag some 20 something hard body ladies would have been booed, tarred, and feathered.

18. PirateGirl

:banghead:

19. PirateGirl

eewwww! :ack:

20. Cleopatra

Yeah, she only sent 198 text messages to his 6...

[​IMG]

And from the Smithfield Herald, more info...

http://www.theherald-nc.com/2011/08/14/19544/former-sro-pleads-guilty.html