A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks guys, makes me feel better and i know it is true especially with VWs but that little voice is still my head from when i was young and my Daddy always said 100k was bad, back in those days if you were driving a car past 100k you had to worry:lol:

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

awww... Happy 100th!!

My 92 Nissan 240sx has almost 200K and is still running.....

The 2000 Jeep GC had 168,000 before the motor went

The '97 Mitsu. Eclipse convertible has 129,000 and still going strong..

Just keep up your regular maintenance and it should be fine for a good while still!!

:cheers:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sometimes Karma is such a treat to behold. :cheers:

4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

The case of the crud caught up to me. Don't worry Kaci. It's not contagious. It's a sinus infection. :0(

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

yuck, sorry you've got it...dh is mid-trynna get over his

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

I finally had to throw in the towel and go to the Doctor. :cry:

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

what were your symptoms? DH started w/ head congestion, coughing, feverish - he such a baby when he's sick............ Just wondering if he shouldn't just go ahead to the minute clinic and get it overwith. :lol:

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

I had a sore throat for a few days. Then a cough. Then sneezing and a headache. I thought I could kick it by myself. I was overdosing on Vitamin C and my Husband made me home made chicken noodle soup on Saturday. They had to put me on an antibiotic. :cry:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

glad you found out what it was, was good seeing you and you look great, lost a bit weight there haven't you:hurray:

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

It was good to see you too. You didn't actually have to run away from me since it's not contagious. LOL.

Thanks, I've lost 10 pounds. You look good too. Did you get a tan?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nope no tan, just got some blond highlights put back in my hair yesterday:lol:

12. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

When I saw you in the neighborhood today I checked my odometer, 188K and we're still running! :)

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Hiding the grey?

:jester:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well of course:lol::lol:

15. nsanemom22

I'm going to go get supper started.

16. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

That makes me want to get blonde highlights back in my hair so I'll look more tan! :) I've been looking kind of pale these days.

17. Allioop

Hmm..you posted this in the morning. Are you using your crockpot today?

I made some chicken and dumplins in my crockpot yesterday and they were yummy!

18. nsanemom22

No it was lasagne. Just getting a jump on things. I have just enough room left in the dishwasher for one pan and a few plates. And brownies are ready too, made those last night. I usually don't like brownies :ack: .. just have that chocolate craving you get every four weeks.

19. Allioop

Oh, that makes sense. I wish I didn't like brownies!! I hardly ever make them because if I do I pretty much eat the whole pan. :mrgreen:

20. nsanemom22

When I eat them I like the outside hard part. DH likes the center. So I try to get the crusty rim and leave the rest of the pan for them. Try. ...