So what are you doing for Superbowl Sunday?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Feb 3, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just wondering what everyone's plans are this year. We usually do a family thing at my son's house but they are in the process of moving so gonna go out. We are gonna go to the Tavern this year - it'll be fun getting out for the game again, can't wait:cheers:

Go PACKERS!!!!!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

WHAT???? am i the only one celebrating the Superbowl:jester:

3. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I think some people are posting their plans on the what are you eating thread. We are watching it at home by ourselves because DH refuses to have a party or go out when his team in it. In years past, we have had a get together with friends, but he doesn't want anyone distracting him from the game this year.

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

We used to have superbowl parties but I love watching the game and got tired of missing everything! I was the one who had to replenish the snacks, or the disinterested women would try to talk to. We stopped having people over so I could actually enjoy the game and commericals.

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

play bingo

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh thanks, i hadn't read that thread cause for the first time i am not actually cooking a whole spread this year:hurray:

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

My DS always has a Super Bowl party at home, and since it falls on his birthday again this year, it is a bigger cause to celebrate so party all day and nite!

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Just us, at home.

Go Steelers!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm doing as little as I can get away with. :jester: Several home projects on the slate for the weekend that may interefere with any football watching. :p

10. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Working

11. CrzyForBaseball

CrzyForBaseball Well-Known Member

Depends on the actual start time as to how much I get to see. Gotta be in the bed by 8pm since I have to be at work at 4am on Monday (means getting up at 2:50am).

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:ack::ack::ack: Yuck for you!

13. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Girl Scout cookie booth for me this afternoon, then heading over to parents, not a football fan, so will hang out with mom in the kitchen lol

14. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Had to cancel plans for hosting as C6 and I have been under the weather all week. What started out as the crud went to pneumonia. Just didn't want to take a chance on passing anything around. It'll be us, and a pizza at halftime.

We'll be in Lambeau South watching on the big screen, with the bar TV turned to Serendipity, our favorite romantic comedy.

Go PACKERS!

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Chili is crockin'!
    Clock 's tic tock'in!
    In just a few hours
    the Steelers
    will be rockin'!
    W00T!

16. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

celebrating number 7

17. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

You might want to use that Terrible Towel for wiping up the tears now !!

8)

19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

We still have more than anyone else.:nopity:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

woohoo Packers, great game!!!!!