Gas Tank for Balloons

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Feb 7, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anyone know where you can rent one of those tanks to blow up balloons for a function?

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Party city at white oak.

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

How many ballooons are you needing to blow up? You can buy the tanks at Walmart for $19.99 that will blow up about 50 regular size balloons.

4. LovingLife10

Be sure to read the review on the tanks you can buy. I recently had to blow up balloons and reviews from the Internet and people i know were that the tanks you buy don't blow up nearly as many regular sized balloons as it states. I ended up just taking my balloons to party city and having them blow them up for less money than the tank cost to rent or buy. It depends on how many balloons you have. I had 25.

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree: The helium supply is dwindling and costs are growing so I see skimping as standard practice in the future.

I believe the Macy's Parade even started recycling it this year.

Helium Prices Will Balloon As World Runs Out

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah that's the problem, it is for a function we will have a table at and will blow them up for the kids that are there so have no idea how many we will need to blow up - already have the balloons, just need the gas

7. LovingLife10

Then i would definitely rent one from party city. You will still have to know approximately how many balloons to determine which size tank to rent, but they can help you with that at the balloon station.