Terrorists -

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, Aug 5, 2009.

1. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

I see no one is discussing the neighborly terrorists we have living nearby.
    No one concerned? No opinions? :allears: If I missed the thread forgive me.

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

When it's your neighbors it's not a discussion, it's GOSSIP!!!! :lol:

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

4. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

You missed the thread; we forgive you.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

He pleads guilty.

NEW BERN, N.C. — The Johnston County man accused of heading up a terrorist cell pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of conspiracy in the case.
    Daniel Patrick Boyd, 40, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists and conspiracy to commit murder in a foreign country. Federal prosecutors dismissed nine other charges against him as part of a plea agreement.
    “This case proves how our world is changing. Terrorists are no longer only from foreign countries but also citizens who live within our own borders," U.S. Attorney George Holding said in a statement. "We must protect our homeland. I am committed to using any and all legal means to take on the challenge of finding and prosecuting others with similar radical views who plot violent attacks.”
    Boyd, who also goes by the Muslim name Saifullah, will be sentenced in May when he faces up to life in prison.
    The drywall contractor lived in an unassuming lakeside home in Willow Spring before prosecutors indicted him in July 2009 of plotting terrorism and conspiring to support terrorism. Prosecutors contend he was the ringleader for several people who were charged in the case, including two of Boyd's sons — Zakariya and Dylan.
    Sl[​IMG]
    Boyd's wife, Sabrina, has denied that her husband or sons were involved in any terrorist activity.
    During an initial court hearing in 2009, federal authorities played audio tapes of Boyd talking about his disgust with the U.S. military, the honor of martyrdom and the need to protect Muslims at all costs. In one, a voice that authorities identified as Boyd, says: "I love jihad. I love to stand there and fight for the sake of Allah."
    The FBI has said agents seized some two dozen guns and more than 27,000 rounds of ammunition from Boyd's home. Authorities have previously said the men went on training expeditions in the weeks leading up to their arrest, practicing military tactics with armor-piercing bullets on a property in rural North Carolina.
    Boyd grew up in the Washington, D.C., area and converted to Islam as a teenager. He traveled with his family and brother to Pakistan two decades ago, and prosecutors say they trained in terrorist camps and fought the Soviet Union.
    In 1991, the Boyd brothers were convicted of robbing a bank in Pakistan, but a sentence that included amputations of a hand and foot was overturned.
    http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/9081721/

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck

"If it looks like a Terrorist, and acts like a terrorist, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a terrorist in our midst."

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

He sure cleaned up for his trial, didn't he? Guess his lawyers worried that prejudice is still alive in the courthouse.

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Extreme Terrorist Makeover

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Let them swing

10. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Let's invite them to a PORK Bar-B-Q with strippers !!

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

:lol:

12. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

Whats crazy is some are still defending him. If you have any doubt, just look at the archives on WRAL of the case. You can look at his telephone conversations and look at various other documents showing his intentions to kill. In one telephone conversation he even gives details of how his son should carry out these acts and how they cannot stand by as other muslims do here and just "watch." He says "Jihad is the only way." I just read them and its an eye opener!

13. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

He also talks about starting to rob armored cars and drug dealers " the big dealers 10 grand or more" locally and sending the money to the terrorist organizations overseas. Crazy what his intentions were.

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

*snort*

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

its really sad that he would drag his kids into this as well! Great going there, now the 3 of you can spend the rest of your lives together in jail! :neutral:

16. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Who says nobody does things as a family any more?

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Would I be considered a terrorist if I declared Jihad on the terrorists?

:?: