Grammy's Tonight (Streisand and Lady Gaga)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Feb 13, 2011.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Barbra Streisand and Lady Gaga will perform (not together) but thought this was funny. One so classy, the other not so, in my opinion.

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

I must say that watching Lady Gaga on 60 Minutes has made me realize she does have brains. Guess it's just the way she is using them that makes me not understand.

Sherry

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

well everyone has brains. For some its just a place holder so their heads don't implode :)

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Which one do you consider classy?

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I admit I like Lady Gaga's music. It's good to workout to. :)

6. Sherry A.

Not the one who wears meat. :lol::lol:

Sherry

7. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

:cheers:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

heard this on the radio: Lady Gaga has dressed in meat and in a egg, 2 more award shows and she'll be a Denny's grandslam! :lol:

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

L O L !!!

10. Sherry A.

Very good.

Sherry

11. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

did not see the most recent interview...but i saw one prior...maybe with katie couric? i think she's just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay insecure about something(s) and that is manifested by being far out in other areas. decent, fun music most of the time. but i don't need to really see her or her performances...i'm cool with catching it on the radio when i'm channel-surfing. it will be interesting to me to see what happens in a few years when she grows into her own skin and decides that her music should speak for herself...like those chicks singing aretha's songs at the beginning. yeah, i know, they were not their songs (and it went on too long for my taste), but they were awesome just standing letting their voices do the talking.

now, let's get down to the real show of the evening. cee lo. that rocked. talk about someone not taking themselves seriously?! that was just downright fun to watch without trying to make any kind of more global statement.

12. Sherry A.

They were awesome, especially Christiana A., who is not my favorite.

Sherry

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

14. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed seeing Barbara Streisand perform. She was so nervous and at the end you could see her say that. I'd love to see her make a "comeback" and release a new CD.

15. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Not a Streisand fan usually, but she looked better than I've ever seen her, and I enjoyed her performance. Her hair was not so stiff and manicured as you usually see her, and it really suited her. She looked more like a real person aging very gracefully...more humble maybe?

16. Luvgoose1

:iagree: We commented on the same thing..she actually looked much younger than the last few times we saw her.

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Sounds like you just described Stevie Nicks. Considering she's 62 now.

[​IMG]

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

What I heard... for women, "aging gracefully" concerning their youthful appearance without a Dr's assistance usually comes in the form of hormone therapy. ...

Other than that Stevie Nicks is still pretty hot.

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Did you see Cyndi Lauper? Could her face be stretched any tighter?

20. Luvgoose1

Yeah, I think we all see her "true colors" there.