The Lodge of Smithfield?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Anybody heard of this, been there? It's a restaurant in Smithfield, on Business 70E.

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I believe it's the restaurant at Becky's Log Cabin Motel. Hubby ate there with some people from work a while back and said it wasn't that good.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

OHHHHH, Becky's Log Cabin. I have heard to stay far far far away from that place...

4. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

We ate there when it was Becky's and it was not good but I heard it is now under new management or has a new owner...Anyway things have changed. I don't know if it is any better or not.

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Crap, I have a BoGo for Becky's. I guess I can tear that page out and chuck it...

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That place just LOOKS like it would give you the squirts.

7. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

We have been there twice in the last 2 months with friends. Large groups. Becky still owns the restaurant but has hired either the son or grandson of Farin Young, the Country Music icon. He actually has his guitar in the bar and is pretty good. Many improvements in the dining rooms. Still a excellent salad bar! Steaks are much better quality than previous cuts and were prepared as ordered by all in our parties. It is worth the trip if you have BOGO coupon!

8. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol:

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I wonder if the coupon still be good if it isn't called Beckys anymore?