Local Trooper Nominated for America's Most Wanted All Star Award

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rwilkerson, Feb 15, 2011.

1. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

I know some of you guys have heard of this trooper before. Trooper Jack Thorpe has been working Johnston County for a few years and has already saved countless lives and saved people from being in danger. He's received numerous awards and you can find other positive threads on this site about the trooper. Trooper Thorpe has been nominated to receive The America's Most Wanted All Star First Responder of the year. I'll give you all the link to vote. You can vote once a day per email address until April 10 or so. If he wins, then it'll be a good representation of Johnston County. The man has done a lot, so lets give back and show him that we care.

See more details below and read through the bio:

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=8874

Just click on the vote button and type in your email address. Again, please vote once every day!!

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I voted and posted a link on my facebook page.

3. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

I voted too. we have to do it every day :)

4. michelle

Thanks for the reminder . . I just voted again!!

5. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I voted, and the stoopid anti-bot test gave me a word with an umlaut in it! How the heck do you type an umlaut? Grum, grum...got it done tho.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just had one of those and I typed the letter minus the umlaut and it was accepted.

7. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

I voted again today. Don't forget to do it every day. :)

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

voted!

9. michelle

WTH is an umlaut?

10. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Umlaut: the little two-dots dealy that changes the pronunciation of 'O' in German, as in "Motörhead" (...probably a bad example!).

11. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Just voted!!

12. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

That image thing is a pain. I had to refresh it three times before I could find something readable but I voted again today. Pass the word to your friends, especially if you're on facebook!!

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Done!! Hope he wins!! :hurray:

14. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I just voted again! I hope he wins!

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Very humbling to read his story.

Sherry

16. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

If you guys have been watching 50 or WRAL then you have seen this trooper on the news last night and today. Please continue to vote. Vote once a day every day. Once he makes the finals, then he is secured in that spot until the final vote in April but right now we have to vote vote vote!!!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=8874

Just click the vote button under the picture. Spam your friend and be sure to VOTE EVERY DAY!!!

17. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

Please don't forget to vote today