A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

it must be nice to do what you want when you want :)

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised either the way they dart in and out of traffic. I can't believe the police have allowed it to go on.

Hope he wasn't hurt though.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

What Police?

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Kudo's to the Cleveland Drafthouse on their restaurant rating. They were just featured on WRAL's restaurant ratings with a 99.5 (doesn't include 2 pts for the safety course).

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

What's up with the Christmas lights still up on Cleveland School Road?

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

rock on brother, keep em lit up.

7. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Not such a "great clip". What did I expect for $4.99 plus tip? I used my Husband as the guinea pig. The stylist has 30 years of experience!

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I don't like working on beautiful days like today.

Sherry

9. BuzzMyMonkey

Quit

10. Sherry A.

Suppose you'll support me, big guy? :lol::lol:

Sherry

11. BuzzMyMonkey

big guy? good luck with that.

12. Sherry A.

okay, little guy? :lol::lol: suppose it is up to the beholder. :jester:

Sherry

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I took my boys there. Only so much damage you can do to a 10yo. And if it happens there's always a buzz cut to correct it. But I don't think I'll be getting mine done there any time soon.

Which will be soon y'all I promise! I'm actually this --><-- close! I'm making the call tomorrow! I've decided I want color too. I love those two tone jobs. I especially love the black and whites, I call them skunk jobs cause I don't know what they are, but I love them. I just don't have the nerve to do it.

There are two ladies I want to call. One, a lady/parent at my sons school last year. She has the style I want and is also a beautician. I ran into her at Target and ended up getting another girls number that does her hair. She seemed really disappointed when I did that. And now I figure. After hers is cut I bet she teaks it a bit herself so I may as well get her to do it. Y'all can PM me and I'll give you her name and you can tell me if you know her and or have any experience. I thought about posting but she may not want her name plastered across the board. (both or either of them)

Whatcha think? Should I get the girl who does hers do it or let the girl with the good hair do it? I'm sure they both do a good job. Again... I'm worrying over nothing. I know, I know... JUST GET IT DONE!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I would get the girl who GAVE the haircut you like to cut yours. Want me to hold your hand?? I'm so excited for you!!

The last time I had several inches cut, my hairdresser said she wished she'd taken before and after's, LOL. It was pretty dramatic.

Hmmm..............time to be calling Ms. Lindsay again. I haven't had a haircut since before Christmas. But she does such a good job, that I can go longer between cuts than I used to. :cheers:

15. nsanemom22

Yes ma'am... I have Mariente(?) Mix stuck in my head :)

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Mirante Mix :cheers:

Woo hoo!! :lol::lol::lol:

17. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I hope those Samoa cookies were a single serving box!

18. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

in my old age I ask for a 2 on the sides and a 3 on top. short sweet and gone. I don't have time to turn into a metrosexual. I am a mans man byotches:mrgreen:

19. nsanemom22

kdc. I just made the call. March 4th at 11:00.

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray: