Bon Jovi!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by shygrrl, Feb 21, 2011.

1. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Alright, who's going???? So excited!!!! See you there! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt (back in the 80's)!! Had a blast then and I would bet they will put on a good show tonight. I heard they have a 27-28 song set list.

Hope you are tailgating and having a blast! Nice night for it!:cheers:

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

We went! Had a blast! Great show.

4. shygrrl

Our seats were BEHIND the stage and almost all the way up but we still had a GREAT time!!!! JBJ is still so yummy! :lol:

5. mvenito@nc.rr.com

mvenito@nc.rr.com Well-Known Member

i'm soo jealous :( I wanted to go..

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too:cry:

7. shygrrl

I felt almost to old to be going to a concert but when I got there and saw everyone else was old too, I felt better!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

8. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

You're never to old to go to a concert! Over the last year and a half, we have attended at least 10 concerts. We took our teenage kids to most of them and that was a blast!
    The next one is a festival in May (Carolina Rebellion in Charlotte) and then to Rock the Park in June at Carowinds. Not crazy about some of the bands in Charlotte, but we can skip those.
    I love going to see bands play, especially when we do it as a family! I just wish tickets were cheaper!!! It's ridiculous what they charge in fees!!

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

They have some good pictures of them on wral.com.