Car accident on Cornwallis

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bissielizzie, Feb 22, 2011.

1. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Did anyone see the car accident between a white vehicle and a green truck on Cornwallis on Monday afternoon?

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Heard all the sirens. Sounded bad. Wife was coming back from 4042 and said probably a double fatality based on the number of police and sheets raised.

3. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

no fatalities,,,,

4. molly87

molly87 Guest

accident

did anyone witness the accident

5. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

I didn't witness the accident but I drove up on it right after it happened. The person in the white car was pinned. I was there shortly before the EMS and fire dept came.

6. molly87

molly87 Guest

accident

what about the green truck

7. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what happened to the driver of the green truck?
    Anyone have any idea how it happened?

8. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

Why is everyone so nosy? I can understand making sure everyone is ok but wow. ..

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:iagree:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Maybe they helped that person and would like to know how they are doing? I don't think it's being nosy. I'm sure they have their reasons.

11. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

I take it back if that's the case but I just feel like if someone knew the victims in anyway at all then they would know what happened. Just saying... Be happy it DOESN'T involve you or anyone you know ;)

12. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

The person in the white truck was an older gentlemen. He was very upset. He seemed ok but they were taking him to the hospital just to be sure. His age, the severity of the accident and the fact that he complained of some chest discomfort warranted the ride to Wake Med. I didn't walk over to see the person in the white car because there were already so many people around him. I just know the person was severely injured and pinned in the car. I did not witness the accident, I just drove up on it right after it happened (very soon after).

13. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I think these people witnessed the accident or drove up shortly after. Any human with a heart would want to know if the poeple they saw in a bad accident were okay even if it wasn't their friend or family member. IMO, it would be callous of them to not care.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Good grief if it were never brought up folks would be accused of being heartless amd uncaring, ask about it and you are nosy.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :cool:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:cheers:

16. Johnefixit

Johnefixit Member

re: accident on Cornwallis, 2/21

The driver of the white car is my brother. I am wondering if anyone actually witnessed the accident, knows someone who did, or maybe even knows the driver of the green truck. Highway patrol hasn't released the report yet, and we know almost nothing about what actually happened. I have learned more from these posts than from EMS, NCHP, and WakeMed combined.
    Anything anyone might add would be greatly appreciated. God Bless.

17. molly87

molly87 Guest

accident

sorry to hear it was your brother hope he is doing ok