Libary website?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ferrickhead28, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I know someone has to have this! I need the link to the library where you can pre-order books. Once the book(s) come in, they contact you.

I cant find the stupid link ANYWHERE.

Help? lol
    Thanks in advance!

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the public library? You can have books ordered from any JoCo library to the library local to you. If that's what you mean it's www.pljcs.org

3. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

That's it! Thanks sooooooooo much! :)

4. Ron Still

Ron Still Well-Known Member

Cleveland Library fills niche market in Johnston

With nearly twice as many books in stock as the library in Clayton, the Cleveland Library has the potential to please many folks' needs, but because the books arrived so fast (1-3,000 per week), the library is 9,000 volunnteer hours behind on organizing them. At busy times, the staff's previous commitments to other necessary community projects limit time to the library's hundreds of patrons. It must triple the number of volunteers who can file its books and work its computers. The library recently passed on the opportunity to offer JobLink services, because it could not find three people to give 3 hour of time a week to help its neighbors get jobs. In addition to its large collection, the library has been filling patrons' requests by bringing books into Johnston County from out-of-county public and college libraries. Cleveland is open 32 hours weekly, but is the only library serving the public in Johnston that does not receive county, state, or federal tax dollars and uses all volunteers.