A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yummy!! are they open this morning, or did you have some at the house? I might have to drop the top and take a ride!!

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I didn't learn to type until I was in high school. I took Keyboarding as an elective and it worked! Now, I think kids probably need to learn earlier that high school because they use computers a lot more. I learned on a typewriter! :lol: No matter what, I think it's a skill most people should learn to make life easier. My poor hubby never learned the right way and still has to search and use a few fingers to type.

3. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

Taking the Hog for a stretch

Today was truly a gift from the Lord!!

[​IMG]

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Well, I don't ride a Harley but I sure do agree with Kent! What a beautiful day.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hey Kent! Isn't it a little dangerous to be taking pictures while driving!!?? :lol:

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

And speeding! lol

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm sure the evil neighbor just went by on her bike with the basket on the front... I can even hear the music!

(damn its gotten windy fast)

Batten down the hatches!!

:cheers:

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

On the way home from the gym I heard a PSA on the radio. Women still make 75% of what their male coworkers make. However, women live longer. So I guess it all evens out in the end. :jester:

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

The reason women live longer than men is because the women nag the men to death.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

feeling really grateful my kids are all grown:hurray::hurray:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

my ears hurt - they are testing out the fire alarm system for the new pharmacy going in next door and we are all linked - dang that thing is loud!!!

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

what new pharmacy? :allears:

14. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

There is one going in at the Lowes Foods shopping complex over by the hardware store. I wonder if it is going to be a compounding pharmacy...?

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

its a 'hometown' pharmacy (can't remember the exact name). I am just hoping it has a 'soda fountain'. I love me a fresh orange-ade. mmmmm

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Good news!!!

I finally found a job!!!

Its longterm through a temp agency for atleast 14 months, but I'll take it!!

Its even good money!!

:hurray:

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:hurray: congratulations Tassy!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

too funny Kell - that is exactly what i told the owner the first time i met her when they were signing the contracts on the place but alas, they aren't gonna have one in the beginning but hopefully down the road. The name is Johnson Family Pharmacy and the woman who owns it/is the pharmacist is really nice & i love her ideas for a hometown pharmacy that includes delivery, calling to check on patients, being the intermediary between dr and patient if needed, etc. She said yesterday they are hoping to be open Monday:hurray: gonna love having a pharmacy right next door!!

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

woohoo for you:hurray::hurray::hurray: you will have to fill me in on the details

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wish me luck folks, getting ready to head up to Radiance to get the hair done but gonna see someone new, my old hairstylist moved to another location in Garner and i loved her but since finally not commuting to Cary anymore i try to stay as local as possible these days.