Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Allioop, Mar 2, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: Such a shame. I hope his kids do NOT follow in his footsteps.

2. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

My husband and I love two and half men. I didn't know he was such a crack pot though. What does the guy that plays his brother on the show have to say anyone heard from him?

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Stamos and CBS execs spoke for about 30 minutes. Stamos refused to say any more than the idea of his replacing Charlie is wrong. (In my mind, more was left unsaid, than said. That left open bringing Stamos on in a similar role while Charlie is on "extended Vegas vacation" or on a "Charlie Waffles tour" and never seen on the series again, like Suzanne Sommers in 3's company when she got all high and mighty.

Interestingly, when Stamos tweeted his comment about not replacing Charlie on the show, he did tweet "However, Martin Sheen did ask me to become his son." LOL :jester:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  4. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I would tune into a sitcom that would star John Stamos and Rob Lowe as brothers. Both of them get better looking with age. :mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I was just thinking.............John Stamos......I'm good with that!! :jester:

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

That's funny.

Sherry

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I could not agree more! I can't believe how much media coverage has been wasted on this lately,that kind of stuff belongs in the National Enquirer or 'Extra' but not in the headline News! I could not care less about Sheen,what he said,did,did not,etc.,etc. and in the end it's not any of my business!

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

CNN reported this morning that he hit 1 million twitter followers in two days. :?