A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

How short are you going? :) You go girl! You'll be purty no matter what!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Before & after pics!!!! :mrgreen:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:iagree:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It looks like my grays have doubled! lol At least there's that. (I like my gray...today)

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Gray hair is caused by child raising!

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Ain't that the TRUTH! I told my DH that he needs some 'just for men' today! (We have teenagers):mrgreen:

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Ut Oh. I ran into some Girl Scouts again this weekend. I purchased another single serving box of Caramel delites (Samoas). This time I didn't eat them in one sitting......it was two sittings. :lol:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Were the kids OK?

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

It sure has cooled down out there. Started off the day in shorts and now...brrrrr!

11. ZUMBAbyMARIE

:lol:

12. Allioop

Someone was selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts outside of Food Lion tonight. I didn't have any cash on me. If I had, I would have bought a box and regretted it later! Now, I wish I had one of those doughnuts. :lol:

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It's useless.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Talked to the owner this am - they will be opening next Monday the 14th and yes they will be doing compounding:hurray:

15. Allioop

How's your new hair? Are you going to post a pic?

16. ZUMBAbyMARIE

I'm down 13 pounds! I'm shocked since I have eaten two single serving boxes of Girl Scout cookies this week. Oh and a shake from Cookout. Oh almost forgot the Baked Ravioli with Spaghetti sauce and Alfredo sauce. If only I ate better the weight would have come off quicker. :neutral:

17. Allioop

I don't know why, but I like gray hair on men. My hubby has some grays now and he's all worried about it. I love the way it looks!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, i want in on your Girl Scout Cookie Diet:jester::lol::lol: Congrats though on the weight loss:cheers:

19. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

You know with gray, its not so much the color as it is the change in texture. Gray hair must be thinker or courser, because the few I have seems like they want to have more body than my brown.

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

GOOD FOR YOU!! the more you exercise the more your metabolism rises and the more you can eat! good job!!