Truckload of dirt

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Where can we find one at a reasonable price?? We do not have a vehicle that we can haul dirt in so have to have it delivered. We have just tons of holes in the yard & yard is eroding as well. We live in the 40/42 area, right off of Cornwallis Rd. if that helps. Any dirt will do. Just NOT expensive. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

You can give Blalock Trucking a call at 919-524-7107 (cell).

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

red barn on 70 in clayton

5. kmollins

kmollins Well-Known Member

We have ALWAYS used Triangle Landscape Supplies and their prices are great!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Stephenson's Nursery does a great job and delivery fees are good. They are located right on 50 next to Stephenson's BBQ. Call and talk to Danielle 919-894-2700

7. Resident

Resident Well-Known Member

I can use this info, too. Thanks for asking about it! We have tons of holes in the back from our dogs digging. As a second question, does anyone know how to keep the dogs from constantly digging up the yard? I've heard maybe putting pepper there may help.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

our dogs do too. my dh thinks there's moles or voles tunneling around, and thats what they're after - so that could be the cause in your case also? he tried some things to get rid of the varmints - not sure if it worked or not - but the dogs/holes don't seem to be quite as bad this yr.