What just happened HWY 210 near I40???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by zookeeper, Mar 8, 2011.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Ambulances and police cars, motorcycles in front of Carolina Crossing Vet Hospital - lights going. What's going down???

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

What ever happened to that thread with the police radio link thing.. you could listen to that. ...

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I was just by that way and noticed there is police tape blocking the entrance to the parking lot of Carolina Vet. There was one sheriff car there.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I was home at lunch and heard all the sirens and stuff burning the road up down 42 and was wondering about it myself.

6. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

From what I could tell is the guys were buring their stumps and it must have gotten away from them. Looked like it was buring behide the house when I went by before the fire trucks got there. Didn't look bad to me. We live through the woods and I didn't notice smoke from my house.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's not a fire, as previously posted, according to WRAL, there was a shooting at/near the vet's office. So far, that is all that has been reported.

8. emismom

emismom Well-Known Member

Breaking News: Woman Shot Inside Business
    The Johnston County Sheriff’s Office is on the scene of a shooting that occurred this afternoon (Tuesday) inside Carolina Crossing Veterinary Center, located at 11760 Highway 210, near McGee’s Crossroads.

Authorities have confirmed a female inside the business was shot, in what initially appears to be a domestic related shooting. The victim has been taken to WakeMed in Raleigh where her condition has not been released.

Sheriff’s deputies have not said if the suspect in the case is in custody, however some officers have been dispatched to a location on Matthews Road reportedly in connection with this incident. WTSB News will have updates as they become available.

9. me&them

I was replying to this post.

Sorry for the confusion.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I've got pretty accurate information, but it's not my place to share it. All I can say is that any God fearing person on this board needs to take two seconds and ask God for divine healing for the person involved. He knows who it is....

Thanks...

11. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

My wife just called and said the house on the corner of Matthews Road and Sonny Road is surrounded by police.

12. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I don't fear God... but I trust Him to do what's best and to send comfort, strength and healing.

13. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Which HOUSE????

On Sonny Rd or on Matthews????

TV 11 copter is overhead now...

14. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Thats an old couple that lives in that house. Man has to be in his 70's. I see them working in their yard nearly every day.

15. sacosta

The house at the NW corner of Matthews and Sonny.

I believe the address is 1350 Matthews Rd.

16. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

My daughter just told me what happened as it was one of her friend's friends that was involved. Not my place to tell a story here of what transpired. Just know this family could use some prayers. The woman is in the hospital.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

17. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Yeah thats the old couples house. Cant imagine one of them did it. Maybe the suspect fled the scene and ran into that house?

18. me&them

We use to live beside them 3 years ago. We were there when he was arrested for him stabbing his girlfriend then.

His parents live in the house on the corner and him in the back.

I just pray for his parents! They have been though enough.

19. me&them

Would like to say my prayers go out to the Parrish family.

20. sacosta

I'm really surprised that the local news isn't giving this more coverage. WRAL barely mentions it.