TerraFin Station - reviews only please

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Aug 22, 2010.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Cleo, just printed it and put it in the mail....

Consider it a late wedding gift, lol....

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Awe, you are sweet Jen. Thanks!!!

And HG, I mailed your coupons yesterday. I really did!!!!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:
    OK! Thanks bunches :grouphug:

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

DH and i have tried the new fried shrimp dinner & fried oysters dinner and they were great. They do their own breading so not too heavy and DH said the oysters were really good (yuck oysters!) fried oysters. I had the shrimp and it was delicious and i understand there are even more new additions coming soon to the menu:hurray::hurray: Hey Tassy, time for us 4 to have dinner again don't ya think:cheers:

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to try the fried oysters!!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

They were great, now all we need is for them to start serving Craig's Shrimp & Grits, that was some really really good stuff!!!!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Just got this in an email from the Terrafin;

Join us to celebrate Fat Tuesday New Orleans Style! On March 8th Chef Nate will be cooking up some gator and crawfish you won't want to miss!

Live music performed by Chris Suiter from 6-9PM in the back bar room.

Drink specials all day long... $4 Hurricanes, $4 Long Island Iced Tea, $4 Red Snapper shots, $2 draft beer

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

we went for dinner last night and everything was great, the crawfish was to die for and the alligator was good, that was a new one for me. The music was good and it was great seeing a lot of great friends:cheers::cheers:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nate had some great Fat Tuesday specials last night! Agree on the crawfish etouffe and the alligator bites, both great. Dh and I both had the shrimp po-boy sandwiches, just overstuffed with shrimp. They are going to be adding the po-boy sandwiches to the menu.

Like Kaci said, good to see some peeps up there!

:cheers:

11. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Wonder if they will have the crawfish and alligator dishes this weekend? We missed it this past weekend and dont usually go out much on the weeknights. Would love to try the gator!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Not sure but i have to go up there after work for a Chamber function so i will ask Nate & let you know

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Actually got to go to lunch up there with 2 of fav peeps today and asked Nate and he said they actually sold out that night:cry:

14. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Kaci, guess I will have to wait till next year. Something to look forward to! :)

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

This just in my email....from the guys at Terrafin!

Wear your green and join us on Thursday, March 17th to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

Chef Nathan Roby will be cooking up Corned Beef and Cabbage (along with corned beef sandwiches of course!) and some Shepard's Pie. Drink specials include $5 Irish Car Bombs and $2 draft beer... with a hint of green to your Miller Lite :)

I think we'll be there!!

:cheers:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Email update from TerraFin Station

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']This one is for the ladies...

Come on out on Thursday nights to relax and have some girl time! Drink specials include $3.50 Cosmos, Martinis, Sangria and Wine. We will also have $2 draft beer, $4 Long Island Iced Teas and Blue Motorcycles. Half priced appetizers from 8-10 PM and free juke box music all night long.

Get your girls together for some drinks, food and good times :)

Hope to see you soon at TerraFin Station!

[/FONT]

17. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I think this calls for a Girls Night Out!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Got this email and thought i would share it - i personally cannot wait to try the new Reuben on the menu especially since Nate is cooking his own meat and brunch sounds great - especially with the ulimited mimosas and bloody Marys:lol::hurray:

"Hi everybody! Just wanted to send out a reminder that we are now serving brunch on Sundays from 10AM- 2PM. We got some great reviews last week- people loved the French Toast and the Eggs Benedict!

We will be launching a new menu on Monday, April 25th. Chef Nate has created some new vegetarian dishes as well as a Cleveland burger, Oyster Po-Boy sandwich, Quesadillas and many more! To get a sneak peek at some of the new items visit our website at www.terrafinstation.com and click on the dinner or lunch menu tabs at the top.

Wing Night is on Thursday- 40 cent wings all day long cooked the way you like them- spicy barbecue, mango habanero, traditional or jerk seasoned!

We hope to see you soon at TerraFin Station!"

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Had brunch there a week or so ago, and it was awesome. Wife had the shrimp and grits and I had a steak, egg, and cheese omelet. Was there for dinner last night and like the looks of some of the new menu options. Had the tavern burger which was really good and juicy and I like the thick ranch sauce they bring out for the burger, spreads on like a mayo and is not runny like a salad dressing.

Looking forward to trying some of their other new additions soon. BTW....don't know if it's every Monday or not or just last night as a way to get people to try the new burgers, but they were all $3 off regular price last night.

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

going to lunch there today, cannot wait to try the Reuben, one of my fav sandwiches of all time even though defnitely not on my diet, will make it lunch and dinner to kinda make up for splurging:lol:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011