Peligan's Snowballs

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mylittle_man, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mylittle_man

mylittle_man Active Member

Pelican's Snoballs

If you haven't been down Cleveland School road lately you may not know... but Pelican's Snoballs and Batting Cages is open... You won't find a better snoball anywhere...:lol:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. JPinJOCO

JPinJOCO Well-Known Member

Well, unless you go tto the pelicans on 401 or 70 in Clayton.

3. mylittle_man

mylittle_man Active Member

Well that is very true... I should have said you won't find a better one than Pelican's in general. We are very glad to have one so close by now.

4. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I know my kids will be excited to know that it is open now! Will be a nice stop after hot games and practices as the weather warms up.

5. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Now if we could just get Sunni Sky's to open a place in this neck of the woods.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

:iagree: +1

I'm not even that big of an ice cream eater, but Sunni Sky's is the best.

8. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

The best snow cones ever are at Hills of Snow in Smithfield.
    Pelican's is not as good - not as juicy and the ice is just not as good as Hills.
    Still, I'm glad to have a closer alternative because it's hard to justify the drive to Smithfield just for a snow cone!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Is that the batting cages beside the ballfields on Cleveland School Rd?

10. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

Pelican's would be better if they added evaporative milk to there menu like hills. HINT HINT!!

11. me&them

Yes

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, thanks, my grandkids are gonna love the snow cones close by, i used to take them to Smithfield to get them when they were younger, now they spend most their time on the ballfields:hurray:

13. whatever123

whatever123 Guest

yes that pelicans and the batting cages are one in the same. the batting cages are fixed up as I went there and hit some balls yesterday afternoon. repainted/surfaced etc....and the machine throws great pitches as well....lol

14. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

and only 1 dollar per token

15. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

He wants to franchise. I have been thinking for 2 years about opening an ice cream shop in the cleveland area. Dont think it will ever happen for me but the perfect place is next to the old grand street pizza in front of DR Wells. Even has a drive thru window. Rent is pricey though! So somebody else open it and I will run it. You will probably need around 120,000.

16. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Actually, I think it's sweetened condensed milk.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Will you take a check? :mrgreen:

18. me&them

Your right I get them mixed up for some reason.

19. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

:) If your willing to write one! I really think it will do good around here especially with all the kids playing sports right in the back. Then in the winter I would do special sandwiches and soups for lunch.

20. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Pelican's in Clayton actually opens today at 3pm! So if you are on that side of town it will be a good treat for such a wonderful sunny day! I'm excited!