Remember those flat hiking shoes??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Jan 28, 2011.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Someone posted a pic way back when.. was it Craig? They were flat hiking shoes. Does anyone remember those things? or the thread? anything?

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

3. nsanemom22

lol...no that's not it...way too big and those are much prettier...

4. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

There's a guy at my gym who wears those... whatever dude. :lol:

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

My dad has a pair of those and LOVES them. They are funny to look at, though.

7. nsanemom22

LOL That's it. Thanks!

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I stopped at the Neuse Sporting Goods shop in Kinston about a month ago and they had the Five Fingers. The guy told me that when people inquire about them and then try them on, they'll buy a pair because they are so comfortable.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

10. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Oh Lord...you should get a patent for those. I am sure people will have a fit to have them!! I mean, if UGGS sell, then those would make you a millionaire for sure!:jester:

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Those flat shoes remind me of toe socks :ack:

12. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

The "minimalist" shoes allow you to mimmick barefoot running which strengthens your foot. They offer little in foot support and mainly protect the bottom of your foot from rocks and debris.
    The Vibram 5 fingers and Nike Free were the 1st minimalist shoes out many years ago. Now every shoe manufacturer has a version out, The most recent Running Times has a list of the latest models.

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

14. n4tcp

n4tcp Active Member

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

no matter how comfortable they are there are just some things this guy ain't going to wear. These and Crocs are two of them.

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH tried some on at REI...................just for the hell of it, he said they were really comfortable. I was practically on the floor laughing and told him unless he was planning on celibacy for the rest of his life, I wouldn't suggest him buying them. They went back on the shelf. :mrgreen:

18. n4tcp

n4tcp Active Member

:iagree: