A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Not awesome. Hope it's not serious. :cry:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Me too!! Thanks! He's tore the ACL in the Air Force and it wasn't properly diagnosed or treated. And now that we are getting old :lol:, it was apparently a ticking time bomb waiting on him to make a wrong move.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh no kdc, hope he is gonna be ok:grouphug:

and Zumba - yay you :hurray:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Kaci! I'm sure he will be fine one way or the other. There is just never a good time for this stuff. 8)

OK, so had Fiesta Mexicana for the first time today. It was OK, still didn't touch LaCocina in my opinion. :cheers: Their salsa was very good though.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

La Cochina is the best Mexican in this area, IMO....there are others that are good, but nothing compares.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Agreed! LaCocina is excellent each and every time. Always good food and good service. Love them! Heck, that's where I chose to go for Mother's Day last year because I didn't want to fight the crowds at more expensive places. The place was PACKED! :lol:

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Is the day ever going to be over? I'm ready to be outside in this beautiful weather.

Sherry

8. VolleyGrl

:iagree::iagree: Couldn't agree more. Excellent. LOVE the guacamole. And nice folks.

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Torerros is better.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Best Mexican place I've been to is on Main Street in Clayton near the McCall's can't totally remember the name of it but's something Festjavios or some such.

11. KellBell

it's packed every time I go in there...both of them!

12. KellBell

I still think LaCocina is better....Torreros is good too for sure. I want to try Jibarra, downtown, I have heard it is outstanding. Their menu looks unbelievable....

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Festejos...............I've also heard rave reviews for it but haven't tried it yet. :cheers:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

which one is LaCocina, well what i mean is what is the location?

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I usually go to the one in Clayton, behind the Rockin' Comet and next to Bonsais. There is also one at White Oak near the theater that is also very good. It's a small chain, they have them all over, there is one near Walmart in Smt too.

16. CraigSPL

is that the one around the corner from Moore Square heading towards Shaw on the left?

17. CraigSPL

LOVE their bbq pork tacos.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ahhh, i have been to the one at White Oak and it was really good:cheers:

19. VolleyGrl

The company was even better!! :cheers::hurray:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

DH took me there for lunch today... it was awesome!! I have a new favorite mexican restaurant!!