Whats being built at white oak where linens and things was

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by baseballteam, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

We love Ulta....and its lots more than just make up : )

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have an Aunt who works in the lab for a major dept store cosmetic company, she has something to do with testing the finished products. Once it's been opened, it can't be sold, so we end of with TONS of products, makeup, lipsticks, perfumes, etc. I don't see any difference between that and drug store. I've also tried other dept store brands and I've never been impressed enough to keep paying. To each their own! :cheers:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Ulta offers their own line of make-up(which includes shadow, blush, lips, etc) at super cheap prices. Like 3 products for $10. I have only used the eyeshadow personally, but it's super affordable and huge selections. They also offer a huge line of hair products too. As low priced as anything you get at the Wal-Mart.

Ulta also has every brand possible products available in cosmetics. Loreal, Maybelline, Cover Girl, etc. They also carry all the nail stuff.

they also carry a great line of higher end skin creams and skin care as well as make-up. I for one use the Bare Escentuals line and this is a great place to pick this up instead of ordering online or having to go to the mall.

if you choose, they offer salon quality products such as shampoos, conditioners, and any other hair product known to man. Including hair dryers, flat irons & curling irons, barrettes, festive hair doo-dads, ribbons, etc.

They also carry top of the line perfumes and lotions.

They have the best selection of all types of sunscreen. All prices, all SPF's.

Their travel size selection is by far the best there is for all products travel sized.

And finally, their rewards card is one of the best. Everytime you purchase anything you get rewards points. Rewards points add up and you get CASH back. About 4 times a year you can get triple points on EVERYTHING you purchase.

Their prices are competitive and they have coupons EVERY month.

(and no, I do not work for them. I just think folks don't always know what kind of store this actually is)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Oh joy....an Ulta store. :cry: My Daughter will be 15 on Saturday. I know where she will want to shop. The store in Cary taught us how to use a hair straigtener and we ended up buying a CHI.

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Im an old lady and use Merle Norman :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I like the Studio Gear line of make-up that they carry. Cheap drugstore brands are terrible on my skin, high-end dept. store gets expensive (ie. Estee Lauder). This has proven to be a great quality, mid-priced line that doesn't make me break out.

I also like that they carry OPI nail products, a great variety of salon hair products, great selection of hair brushes & doo-dads!

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

don't you love the word 'doo-dad'? hehehehe:jester:

8. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704329104576138353865644420.html?KEYWORDS=borders

borders to close hundreds of stores, declaring bankruptcy

9. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I thought Bass Pro was coming across from walmart on 40/42 in 2012?

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Do they have the same stuff as Sephora? I love going to Sephora at Crabtree (not often because it's expensive). I wish I could find the stuff at Sephora cheaper somewhere.

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

If that's true then I might as well file for divorce now. I'll never see my husband again. :lol:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Some yes, some no.... they carry alot of dept store fragrances, but you won't find Estee Lauder and other dept. store brands of make-up there.

13. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Anyone have a opening date for Ultra in White Oak?

14. arkpals2u

arkpals2u Well-Known Member

I was at the store in Cary a few weeks ago and was told it was scheduled to open in May.

15. n4tcp

n4tcp Active Member

:iagree:

16. spazzmom

spazzmom Member

store in white oak

The store in White Oak is going to be Ultra the make-up store.

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

OK.. I've purchased my second container of mineral powder foundation. Different brand this time. I like it better. Weird getting used to a new applicator though. It's flat. I think this second brand is Almay. I like it better than the first. ....mmmmmaybe I'll squeek out the 28 when Ulta opens. I hear they're coming to White Oak. Anyone know when they'll open?

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Its called ULTA and we've already established & verified that is what is opening there. Thanks for catching up on the thread.

:jester:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:allears: :mrgreen: