Excited and Just Needed To Share!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ForeverFaithful, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I will become a grandma again on Monday!!!! My granddaughter is scheduled to come into this world at 7:15 AM Monday and yes, the kids are here in NC. I am so excited!!! One of each. My grandson, Jakob, just turned 1 on Mar 3rd. My granddaughter's name is Katalina Danielle. Like I said, just wanted to share and I will try to post some pixs. Most of you are on FB, but that is ok....I will still put some here.

2. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Congratulations FF! Will keep all in my prayers through the week-end and on Monday morning!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thats wonderful news FF!! :hurray: How long have the kids been back in NC? Is Kyle stationed at SJ now?

Congratulations!

4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Awe, I love babies. Congratulations! :)

5. ForeverFaithful

Jess has been here for about a month or so now and Kyle just got in yesterday. He is out of the AF now....due to down sizing. My mom sent me an article that she found in the Army Times, I believe, and it was talking about the downsizing, and it not only included enlisted, but officers too. He is talking about going guard though.

6. ForeverFaithful

Thanks....I know it is going to be a long (and exciting) day Monday.

7. ForeverFaithful

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY.....LITTLE KATALINA WILL BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot believe it is finially here. My granddaughter will come into the world. So excited!!! Jess has to be at the hospital at 5:15 and surgery scheduled for 7:15 AM. Now just trying to figure out how to get Meghan to school in the morning.

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

9. ForeverFaithful

Ok, here is the update. Katalina was born Monday, at 8:20am at Johnston Memorial. She weighted in at 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long and she is laying on her Nene's (me) chest sleeping right now. She is so precious. Jakob, my grandson, is not real sure.

Jess came home today. She is pretty tired. She had a c section and anyone who has ever had one, knows how you feel afterward. Those of you who are my friends on FB, I have pictures posted. I will try to put a few on here as soon as I get them on photobucket.

Hard to think about my kids ever being this little. LOL

10. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I'm sure big brother will adapt quickly and love having a little sister to watch out for!