Eye Patch?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by twisty, Mar 18, 2011.

1. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

Anybody know where I can buy a black eyepatch suitable for evening wear? I need to find one by tomorrow afternoon. ...Nope, not pirates! ;-)

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

The only two places I can think of are Party City in Garner or the Medical Supply store in Smithfield. ..... Maybe someone like Medicap would carry them...

3. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

Good suggestions, thanks...I'll call them both in the morning. I looked at Party City's website and all their eye patches have pirates on them! Or skulls and crossbones. Not what I need.

4. nsanemom22

You could black it out with a marker ... ?

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

:lol:

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Walgreens used to have them.

7. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

Just got back from Walgreens -- they had just what DH needs! Thanks everybody!

8. nsanemom22

You're KILLING me!! What's the occasion??

9. nsanemom22

It's not Halloween... Al's not in town.. ECU's not playing... everybody ok?

10. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

Sorry, no, nothing that exciting, truly. DH had eye surgery last week and we had a wedding tonight in downtown Raleigh. His eye still looks horrible and he wanted to cover it up. Just got back...fun wedding, and he looked really dashing with his pirate patch, got to say!

11. nsanemom22

Oh no! I hope everything turns out ok! See..you threw me off with that green smilie! I bet you both looked nice... save the patch. I could come in handy. :twisted: ARRRR!

12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Go ahead and poke the other eye, so you will be blind to the facts...like a Republican.

(Jokes aside I do not mean to make light of the use of only one eye, or both).

You might try Tom Jones Pharmacy in Garner. They have a lot of medical supplies you would not normally think of.

13. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol:
    8) (They need one of these smilies with an eye patch)

14. nsanemom22

I found 3 ...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol: I shoulda known.

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Time to put out squirrel traps, I see. Don't listen to someone who cannot see past nut season.

Sherry