A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Where is Torerros?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yes! that's the one. The menu looks yummy!

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

best salsa around hands down, a little pricier than other mexican joints I thought, but is very good

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I've eaten there with some friends one Satruday evening after doing a little pub crawl in downtown. Wasn't bad.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I want to try the mahi tacos really bad!! :drool:

6. CraigSPL

And unlike most other mexican joints they don't have a #1 which is always the Speedy Gonzales.

They definately are not your run of the mill Mexican joint. Just look at their menu and you will see that.

http://www.festejosbarandgrill.com/

7. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I agree. Might be a buck or two more, but the difference in quality is worth it.
    A group of us usually meet at La Cocina every other Tuesday night, but couldn't get in about a month ago, so we went to Festejos. Food was much better, PLUS

ALL THEIR DRAFT BEERS WERE $1.00!!! Even the Negro Modelos. Just topped off a better evening than I was expecting!.

All that being said, My daughter (and most other teenagers, it seems) seem to like La Cosina.

8. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

My Chick-Fil-A Calendar coupon for this month is a large free Diet Coke. Doesn't really make me want to rush over there! I like Diet Coke, but I'd be more willing to go for a free sandwhich or a milkshake!

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: but usually they will let you substitute within the price range. The other month there was one for a spicey chick sand (I think?) and got an 8 piece nugget instead. I've never had a problem with substitutions or using outdated coupons. Their yogurt parfait is good too! I don't drink diet drinks period - so I may try to get the parfait instead of the drink. :lol:
    Chickfila is about the only fast food I will buy.

10. CraigSPL

I love some Chik-Fil-A, but there is something about the Burger King regular chicken sandwich that I love. I can sit down and eat 2-3 of them at a time.

11. Allioop

:hurray:
    Thanks for letting me know. I usually drink Diet Coke but at Chick-Fil-A I like the lemonade!

12. Allioop

Yum...I love those too and the onion rings at BK. Ok, I'm hungry now.

13. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I'm with you and Craig. Not sure what it is about those chicken sammiches, but man o man, they't good. And while I love the onion rings, they don't like me...and everyone knows 15 minutes later that I ate them. :ack:

14. CraigSPL

:iagree:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

OMG, me too! It's only the ones from BK that do it.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Windblown! :?

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I like your new Avatar, Michelle!!! 8)

18. CraigSPL

Michelle been farting again?

:jester:

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

What do you mean, AGAIN? :lol:

20. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

Serversnapper
    I miss your caveman avatar. It just became natural to think that was a picture of you. Thats not meant as an insult at all! I just did!

DB's wife