A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who answers the phone "hello" for a business and doesn't say "bye" they just hang up? :?:?

Whatever.

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Mmmm. I made pretzels today. :)

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Unless it shows up on caller ID as someone I know, I don't answer hello. I pick up the phone and say "This is Craig" due to having to go through an automated system to even reach me.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Liz Taylor just passed away....how sad. :cry:

5. harleygirl

and ONLY 79? :cry:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

This month has flown by, just realized i have got to hurry up and call Bobby at TAG to get both vehicles inspected, oil changes, & then get the registrations by next Thursday:shock:

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the Habitat For Humanity store that was behind the PO in Clayton is still open??

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

dunno know about that one, but the big warehouse one in Raleigh (off of Capital) is still open...

9. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

There is still information on the website about it...says it's only open on Saturday, though.

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I registered my baby for Kindergarten today and I wanted to cry. It didn't hit me until I got there. I'm going to miss spending my days with her. She's been my "Mini-me" for 5 1/2 years. :cry:

11. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Don't blink! I did and now mine are both in high school. I am sure you will both handle it fine. I enjoyed the after school time when we caught up on the happenings of the day. I still do and they are 14 and 16! Every age has it's challenges. Just roll with it! :grouphug:

12. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:grouphug:
    Thanks Firefly! For some reason I wasn't as emotional when my first daughter went to Kindergarten I guess because I knew I still had the little one at home. The good thing is she really wants to go and is so excited about Kindergarten. That makes it easier for me.

13. harleygirl

I'm up! :mrgreen:

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

WELL.......Get at 'em!!!!

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

clayton habitat store only open on saturdays, and only until about 2pm.

16. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

1 elizabeth taylor
    2 geraldine ferraro

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ralph Stanley?

18. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

obama

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Jane Russell died last month

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

But a few million people have died since then, the illogical counter needs something newer to satisfy our superstitions. :jester: