Pole dancing for Jesus

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Mar 24, 2011.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Yeah... I watched a bit on that on the 6:00 news either on WRAL or WTVD with my 12 yo son. It was a different clip... a little more...uh..talented? How in the hell do I explain that one?

3. AnnetteL

"True devotion"? ;)

4. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

She says not to judge her, but isn't she judging Christians that don't happen to have a church bulletin because... Lord have mercy!... they don't go to church? I love God but a church bulletin isn't going to prove that.

5. nsanemom22

hallelujah!

6. Allioop

In her defense, her heart is probably in the right place. She's one of those that believes you can't really be a Christian if you don't go to church. I will say I'm a very open minded person, and I have nothing against pole dancing, but to do it to Contemporary Christian music FOR Jesus is just creepy!!! jmo! It's like pole dancing for your dad or brother. Somethin' ain't right! :lol:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  7. nsanemom22

You're right something ain't right... Since she's doing it for Jesus, praise God, does that make it ok to to teach it to Sunday schoolers too? It's nothing sexual after all...? All little girls love to dance!

</sarcasm> :jester:

But her heart's in the right place ...

And she got her fifteen minutes.

8. Allioop

:lol: I never thought about the Sunday schoolers! That's the thing...it is sexual! Next thing you know, she'll have a Bible study/Passions party. Bring your church bulletin and get a free "toy" :jester: She did get her 15 minutes! I'm going to start a pole dancing class for Santa Claus class in November if you'd like to join. :lol:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am sure Jesus would appreciate a little Pole Dancing! Supposedly he did hang out with hookers! 8)

10. AnnetteL

No,you got that wrong,she wasn't a hooker,she was one of his Disciples ;)

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Damn you Dan Brown! :)

12. AnnetteL

:lol:

13. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

maybe the people who write 'family guy' could find a way to put that into one of their episodes :) Having g-d and Jesus watching pole dancers