Get Outta' Town!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

WHAT: Your chance to win a certificate good for 7 nights at thousands of vacation rental resorts in the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean Islands, and many more!

This contest is sponsored by Tucker Furniture Company, located on E. Market St., downtown Smithfield, and at the Winoca Shopping Center in Wilson. Tucker Furniture has been serving Johnston County and surrounding areas for over 100 years! Learn more here!

HOW: Simple! For your chance to win, play Scratch n' Win at 4042.com! It's been one of our most popular games for years - and it's one of our easiest! All you have to do is visit 4042.com and "scratch off" the numbers on your playing card. You can play up to 10 cards each day....so if you don't win, try again the next day!

=============================
    WHEN: We'll open the game for
    players on Wednesday, March 30th.
    =============================

FINE PRINT: This prize covers the 7 night stay at a resort which the winner will select from a list of available properties. It does not include transportation, meals, taxes, or any other related travel expenses. The winner of the resort stay does *NOT* have to listen to any sales presentations! Certificate is transferable to family and friends. The winner will be given a website address where they may search the available resorts and book the available room of their choice. IMPORTANT! The vacation resort must be booked by 4/15/2011 for a stay at any time in the next twelve months.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Can you arrange a 7 day stay at home? Now that's a contest I will enter.

3. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

Is it open on Wednesday or March 31st because there not the same day.

4. peekaboo

peekaboo Well-Known Member

I sure do need a vacation....

I haven't been anywhere for over four years. I have Fibromyalgia and since I had to quit my job back then due to my pain our "trips" are to Walmart for our meds. I sure will be playing and praying. Good luck everyone!
    Grandma Peekaboo

5. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Good catch...thanks! The Scratch n' Win game will open on Wednesday.

6. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

It's Wednesday...let the scratching begin! 8)

7. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

As of this posting....1,030 Scratch n' Win cards have been played! Visit the front page and scroll down to play....if you don't win today, you can try again tomorrow! 8)

8. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I tried to play and got the message "Sorry all prizes have been won". :(

9. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Me Too :(

10. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Yes...we've got a winner! Congrats to Sheila from the McGee's Xrds area - she won the Scratch n' Win 7 Night Vacation Resort certificate.

Hang on...we're already working on the next contest/prizes!! 8)