Krispy Kreme opening in Fuquay!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 30, 2011.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Attention Krispy Kreme addicts in Fuquay-Varina!

The new Krispy Kreme store will open its doors at the new Fuquay-Varina store on Tuesday, April 5th. The store is located at 728 N. Judd Parkway (near Walmart Supercenter).
    According to the e-mail I received:
    The new Neighborhood Shop will open at 6 a.m., if you arrive early enough you have a chance at the following:
    • The first customer will receive one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts every week for a year.
    • The next 49 customers will receive one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts every month for a year.
    If you line up right now, I bet you have a great chance of scoring some serious doughnuts!

http://www.wral.com/5onyourside/smartshopper/blogpost/9355701/

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Holy hot sign, Batman...that is a lot of calories!!

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I love me some Krispy Kreme!!

Sherry

4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Mmm doughtnuts. :)

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Will they have these on the lunch menu?

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Yum! I had the single version at the fair and it was actually not bad! LOL Not on my diet plan now though. :-(

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I hope this isn't like the one in Knightdale. They don't actually make the doughnuts there. I thought that was weird. I hope it's more like the one in Downtown Raleigh! They are the best when they are hot!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the first customer at the grand opening in FV gets a dozen donuts a week for a year.....good for someone I guess!

:ack:

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yuck.

10. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

I was told they would not make doughnuts at the FV location.

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I wondered about that with it being called "the Neighborhood shop." They'll probably deliver daily from Raleigh. I noticed that Wal-Mart has started carrying an expanded line of KK doughnuts. For me, I like a hot glazed every now and then, but most of the time I'd rather have a filled doughnut. Either cream-filled, lemon or raspberry. Another good one is their cinnamon buns.

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I prefer the white sugar cream filled doughnuts, but as Jester said every now and then good HOT plain glazed doughtnuts, and usually 3-4 of them hits the spot.