New thrift store at Peddler's Village is awesome!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 24, 2010.

1. meanreen

meanreen Well-Known Member

Is the store still open? Looking for good thrift stores in area. Any recommendation??

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yes they are. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to stop in there in a while. Great store!

3. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I was just in there on Friday! Didn't find what i was looking for but my daughter picked up some Beanie Babies for a couple of bucks each and I saw plenty of other shoppers with their arms full of treasures! Hope they do well; it is a pretty nice set-up and I especially like that MEN'S booth...gives them something to do while we are shopping!!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

does anyone know if they are still open on Sundays?

5. busymama

busymama Well-Known Member

They are.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks! My MIL wants to check them out today. :)

7. tammi

tammi Member

Ms Lottie

Anyone who would like to visit with our great employee Lottie, she will be in the store on thursday april 7 around 11:30 am. Lottie's heart stopped beating in the store several weeks ago and she has been recovering at her daughters in wilmington. She is coming back to visit all of our customers to thank them for all their prayers and cards during her sickness. Brenda, another one of our employees helped revive Lottie on that day in the store and we want to say Thanks to her as well. Come by to visit with us and have some refreshments if you can. Thanking all of you today and always Tammi

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! That is so scary. I have GOT to get up there to see you guys. I've been busy with work and personal stuff but I'll get by there soon. Glad to hear that Miss Lottie is doing well.