Sick of the Royal Wedding already-

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, Apr 2, 2011.

1. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

Anyone else sick of the Royal wedding? Amazing how every news(if you call it news)channel is foaming at the mouth over this one. Overkill big time- I watched Princess Diana and Prince Charles's wedding but mainly because it was on my anniversary and i think it was on a weekday- i was home with small children at the time.
    Beautiful couple, but come on!!!!

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Lost interest a while back...thinking when they first announced it. More important things going on in my life.

3. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

Didn't care from minute one. Frankly I hate celebu-My Friend news completely
    :cheers:

4. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I just saw yesterday that there is new movie that will air on Lifetime (of course) called William and Kate. It's all about their relationship up to the point I guess. I have to watch movies like that knowing it's about 95% fiction...or knowing it's based on a true story. I probably won't watch unless it happens to be on one day when I'm in a Lifetime mood.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'm not tired of it. Course I don't watch the news non-stop or the "gossip" shows.

I will watch the wedding, just like I did Charles and Diana's. Can't wait.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'm with you, don't watch talk shows and such so really haven't seen much about it yet but i will definitely watch the wedding (or at least DVR it if not home). The sentimental factor alone of him being Princess Diana's child is enough to make me want to see it just like i watched her wedding all those years ago.