Don't spray me bro.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CraigSPL, Apr 6, 2011.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/articl...o_police_pepper-spray_misbehaving_boy_8/full/

So because the kid has a history of behavor problems and violent outbusts and threats to kill cops with a peice of broken wall trim, he shouldn't be sprayed and should instead be talked too....even after he admitted on national TV that yeah he wanted them dead....alittle......how can you be alittle dead?

I'd have tased his arse while pepper spraying him.

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Works for me. What else was police supposed to do?

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

According to the kids mom.

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

please....he is what? 8?
    I would have shot him since he obviously is doomed to be a moronic twit from a junky family the rest of his life. It would be a mercy killing. Think of the tax payers dollars I would save from his future needs for a public defender. I would be sparing any woman heartache and dismay from caring for his soon to be druggie and alcohol abused self. Why??? THis is all his parents fault!!!!!!!!!
    They have not taught him how to act and be social in a school setting? Or when an officer asks him to do something???? Either that or they just STINK as parents and wear blinders to the fact that this kid needs mental help!!!!!
    NORMAL 8 years old do not THREATEN!!!! Never in all my life have I heard of such a thing. They put toy cars down toilets and try to get the dog to eat peas. Talk him down another way....all mommy sees in a payday that won't get this poor kid a lick of help he needs.

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

and yes i am feeling hostile....

6. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I saw part of the interview with this boy and his mom this morning. I couldn't watch the whole thing because they made me so sick. His mom said he didn't act like that at home or soccer practice, so basically she was blaming the school. He said he acted like that at school because he doesn't like school...because it takes time away from being with his mom. So it's ok to want to kill a teacher because he'd rather be with his mom?:ack: :evil: I saw no remorse in the boy or his mom, and that's scary.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Paging, Dr. Phil...