A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Glad it's finally Friday! Even if I did wake up at 4 am!?! :?

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Mmmmm. Deep chocolate cake.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I have been to way too many funerals lately.......:cry:

4. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

DS won an Apple Cake at the CES Cake Walk on SAT!
    It's GREAT!!! No idea who made it but WOW!!! It is Yummy!

Thank you to the PTA & all the Cooks @ Cleveland Elem!

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:grouphug: I went to one Thrusday.

6. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I love having a yardsale but hate dragging out all of the crap and pricing it! gotta get to work.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.

My dad is back in the retirement center, using a walker, oxygen and anti-depression meds. He doesn't want to talk to anyone yet as he's having such a hard time breathing.

One day, strong, tall and healthy....the next day anything can come about.

Sherry

8. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Sounds like Obama

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:grouphug:
    Life is so unpredictable. My prayers are with you and your dad, Sherry.

10. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It's a hard situation to handle. :grouphug:

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I have a question. Kaci and I got into it one time about this. I just wanna know.

A guy innocently said he had some puppies for sale on the Pet board. Then some bleading heart fart head accused him of pimping puppies. This same person also pimps the shelters etc. Why is he so quick to accuse when he does the same thing?

DISCLAIMER: Kaci I just used you and I as an example. Nothing more nothing less. Peace.

12. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Seriously???

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

My husband bought a Pet Door! I mentioned one when we..I got the cat and he looked at me like I had two heads. Maybe now the cat will stop scratching up the house to get in!

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That should help! Now, can we work on how to keep mine from climbing the door frames? I had to use wood putty to fill in the scratches on her favorite door frame and repaint not too long ago. One would not think a declawed cat could climb. Apparently only back claws are necessary. :? The little **** can get all the way to the top!!!

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

as if....

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It'll be great once the local wildlife learns to use it too! :shock:

Seriously, we have one that is 3 ft. high (above the rail height on my screen porch), and our neighborhood raccoon comes to visit and to eat any catfood I might have left out there. Last night the dining room door to my screen porch was open when I heard his tell-tale "thud" (he doesn't land as softly as a cat).... good thing he went for the catfood and not my open dining room door! We try to make sure to put the cover (solid plate) in at night, but the little bandit came around early last night.

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

LOL, last night when I went to lock the front door I opened the door to let the cat in. I then went into the kitchen and turned on the light and realized I had let the neighbor's little dog in and left the cat on the front porch! Oops!

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Sounds like the commercial where the lady who isn't wearing her glasses lets a racoon in instead of the family pet.

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

The dog had a bet going with your cat. Did you notice if your cat rolled her eyes at you?