Where to buy Scotty McCreery t-shirts?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Apr 14, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Anybody know where I can buy one?

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Strike a deal with his hotel maid.

You might even get one with sweat stains.

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Try Lowes Food. I think he actually works at the one in Garner.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Seriously??? I don't even watch American Idol and know who that is. :lol:

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

thanks!

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You are welcome!

9. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

http://scottyfans.com/Shirts.aspx

Also on Thursday nights at Anfessa's or Garner Historic Auditorium depending on who's night it is to host sales them too. However, the shirts on this site is a true "Scotty approved" so to speak site. He knows about it and it allowing proceeds to go to a charity of his choice.

My sister and I made the Blue Crew shirts that were on his team mates when visiting AI. I earned MAJOR points with my 8 yr old for pressing those shirts for his team. ha ha ha (we are not doing the Scotty shirts but a local business is making these)

Also Greenbrier Salon beside Triangle Auto Sales on Hwy 70 is selling them. They are part of the group at the viewing parts helping too.

http://www.pkdscreenprinting.com/catalog.php?mode=publicview&ref=183

This is the local business selling the shirts too... They are the actual company printing them

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

They should sell them at the Strawberry Festival, I bet they would make a killin'!!

11. mom2two

mom2two Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where you can still get shirts?

12. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I had heard from a friend that they were not selling them anymore, since he won American Idol owned the rights. I could be wrong.

13. mylittle_man

mylittle_man Active Member

You are right. Once Scotty won the local area locations who were selling the shirts had to stop. It was due to the American Idol rights.

14. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

They still have one style at PKD Screenprinting in Raleigh. They also have the "Scotty's Hotties' one there. I just ordered some a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like they have sold out of a couple of styles.

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

back when clay aiken was in it and i was on the morning show, i wanted to interview somebody who sold stickers or tshirts or whatever on ebay just to hear how crazy their sales were, so i contacted a couple of people through ebay. most never replied, but one lady who did (and ultimately did the interview without giving her last name) sold "I heart CLAY AIKEN" stickers but had been forced to close an old account and open a new one because she had been shut down by ebay and been served with a cease and desist from Freemantle Media which claimed that "we own those letters, in that order".