A good silk screen company for t shirts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Apr 19, 2011.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I need some shirts made up for our ladies pool team for our big tournament in June, we could win and make it to Vegas in August. So we are looking for a company that has good prices to make the shirts for our team, does anyone know of one local?
    Sheri

2. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Action Designs - VERY fast turnaround and the owner is very nice.

http://www.actiondesigns4u.com/

Of course the more shirts you order the better price. It will be hard to get something super low when ordering under 50 shirts though.

3. rushlow2004

only need 7 shirts though. I will check them out, I already have what I want on the shirts.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

YO! Call Bill @ 919-284-9009 tell him (my real name) sent you. I just ordered 6 shirts for DH with our new logo for the front and stuff on the back of all of them also. Got a sale on the shirts (yeah me). No shipping costs etc.. he's in Kenly, great guy we've known him for YEARS.

5. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

check out themshirts.com or shirtsandlogos.com.

They make great stuff but might not do it for 7 shirts. If you tell them you might go to Vegas they might do you a deal if they advertise there name on the shirts. Themshirts did my softball team.

6. rushlow2004

Hey did you see what I did up on on them, I posted pics on facebook?
    This is what want done, but 28 bucks a shirt is a little high for us, but we will do it if we can't find anything cheaper. Does this guy you know have a web address?
    Sheri

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

MJ Soffe. Fayetteville.

8. rushlow2004

We might do more then just 7 shirts cause it's a 3 day tournament and 1 shirt just isn't going to make it. Plus we are also looking into doing tank tops, cause it gets so hot in there with all that body heat. We came in 2nd last year, so hoping to make it again this year all the way!

9. harleygirl

I have no idea.
    DH's shirts were $17 & $19 and that INCLUDED the screen print on the front and back.

10. rushlow2004

ok, I will have to call and see if I can email him what I have done up so far. Thanks a bunch! Those prices are much better lol
    Sheri

11. harleygirl

Make sure you tell him I referred you. (my real name) :mrgreen: