WJHS sign

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I noticed the new, fancy sign @ WJHS. Was it donated or did tax dollars pay for it?

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Who cares who payed for it. Would that change how nice it is? So... just enjoy it........

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Agreed

4. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Well ... for a school system that is talking about cutting teacher assistant pay (and they already make squat) and cutting teachers ... that money could have been better used.

5. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that stuff like signs are generally provided through donations or the PTA.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep yep.

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Oooo saw it this morning. It's nice!

9. mom24

mom24 Well-Known Member

I think it came from the booster club.

10. IncognitO

IncognitO Well-Known Member

don't you have a fancy sign in front of your homeschool:lol:

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

:roll:
    What a ridiculous reply, grammatical error aside. We had a 20something page thread about people whining over a revenue generating entity like high school athletics.....but now a sign is okay IF IT WAS paid with taxes?

No wonder we have a country up to its *** in debt ....nobody cares about what is being spent by our dear leaders.

I realize it is just a sign....but don't take the position of "who cares" to a legitimate question....especially when teachers are being let go due to budget concerns.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  12. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I'm with you!!! Cut teachers and put up fancy signs!!!!! I don't care how it was paid for IT IS SOOOOOOO WRONG. Money could have paid a teacher but never mind education of our kids!!!!!!! This country is not preparing for our future!!

13. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

hey you got to splurge sometimes. Who cares how you paid to buy that steak, enjoy it.