He is Risen!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CanisLupis, Apr 23, 2011.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

[​IMG]

John 11:25-26
    Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

2. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!!!:grouphug:

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Amen! Happy Easter everyone!

"So I'll cherish the old rugged cross, till my trophies at last I lay down; I will cling to the old rugged cross, and exchange it some day for a crown."

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Amen, brother.

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Just remember religion does not mean you have God in your heart. Also. You will never live up to People who go to church. They always find fault.

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Thanks for your contribution.

7. ServerSnapper

Just quoting what I heard this Easter Sunday at Church. Made sense. Sometimes people get caught up in church and tote religion. Not God. Just like a few on here. They find fault in EVERYTHING. Just made a lot of sense.

8. ServerSnapper

His exact words...."People come to church and get caught up in religion, But forget God. They are never satisfied and find fault in others. You don't need to be in chirch to find God. You have to let go of religion, and Find God."

9. ServerSnapper

Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just needed to say it.

10. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I would start the quote with the word "Some".
    I totally agree with the last two sentences except I would spell the word "church" correctly. lol I know, just a typo.
    The last two sentence is sort of what I try to stress to my son.

DB's wife

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Why did you need to say it? No one on this thread is toting religion. You complain about "church people" finding fault, but isn't that what you're doing?

12. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

This thread isn't testament to that?

If people expect to be able to proclaim their religion on a public forum, then you might expect others to either say their piece and/or proclaim their lack of religion as well.

13. ServerSnapper

No I am quoting. That is what these "" are for. Read. Your opposition is about the poster....not the message. Go back under your rock.

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

It's not my thread...it's everyone's

This is a classic example of the hypocrisy of those cynical towards Christianity. I'm not trying to convert anyone here but I have to laugh when I reflect back on those that get mad when I make religious comments in their thread. But looky here, someone wants to throw ice water on our Easter thread.....

:lol:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  15. ServerSnapper

Can you define cynical? I didn't take it as you trying to convert, sway, or any other term toward religion. But religion will not get you to heaven. There is only one way. Study a dictionary before you THINK someone is throwing ICE on you or your beliefs. Religion. Define it. Faith is a good word. Not religion. Not picking on you. It's the words you use. That is all. Not here to slander you or your religion. Just those who use the word religion as a belief system vs faith.

16. ServerSnapper

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right.

17. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

You caught me in the middle of an edit, hot shot.

18. ServerSnapper

You r welcome

19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

:lol: For what?

20. ServerSnapper

Just my subtle sarcasm.