A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

If the people in the HRC Hormone Replacement Center commercials are the success stories, I'd hate to see the shape the failures are in.

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

My Son's College Graduation announcements came in today. I'm so excited! :hurray:

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

that's sounds so exciting! :hurray: Congratulations! i should have had college children graduated by now but i got started too late. I should have grandchildren! :cry:

Pardon the typos. I'm using the laptop and sometimes you practically haveto use both hands to hold down the shift key or space bar to get the correct key stroke. And I'm just not in an anal enoughmood today to go back and fix it. I need to buy an extra mouse. This pad thing and extra buttons drive me insane.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok so where did these thunderstorms we are having right now come from?

5. nsanemom22

I hear thunder. I don't care. The more the better. Suits my mood.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm tired. Tired of things, tired of some people, tired of some situations.

^^^ has nothing to do with anyone here or MY family. :cheers:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Clorox :ack::ack::ack:

9. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I'm done with Venero's. Tired of always going there and having to ask if they are going to bring out any pizza. It's overpriced. The guy in the kitchen must have been on a bacon kick because everything had bacon on it. Maybe it's just the lunch buffet. Don't understand why everyone loves this place like Christmas as my friend says. $40 and we left hungry. 2 adults, 2 12 yr olds. Had to even ask if they had anymore salad.
    thanks for listening.

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hate it. Way 2 greasy :ack:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have tried it several times, usually not by choice because I think they are terrible and have never had a "good" meal there. Blech

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ooooooooh wait for it.... wait for it.......

people with no humor must have boring lives or maybe I just have a very warped sense of humor .... :mrgreen:

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I've never had the buffet, but have been there several times for pizza and wings and always enjoyed it.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I haven't had the buffett either other than once or twice for lunch when I worked in that little office complex next door years ago. I'm talking sitting down and ordering off the menu. I'd rather eat just about anywhere else. Differerent strokes for different folks, but I don't like it at all. :cheers: I know many people really like it, I just have never understood why.

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

not a fan of Venero's. Food was just "ok". And TO ME, the place seems dirty. :?

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

prefer to sit on the bar side if I'm going to Venero's and honestly the pizza isn't bad. Prefer it over pizza hut and Dominoes and Papa Johns, but then again I also like the pizza at Mulberry on Main which a few people don't.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wish I knew what was so damn hard about using turn signals. Buncha lazy arses. :banghead:

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Maybe they are saving electricity. :jester:

19. nsanemom22

I know! The signal arm is on the left of the column and most people drive with their right hand!

Am I right?? Buncha lazies...

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Or they may be out of blinker fluid.