A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I guess they have their phone crammed in the ear with that hand, I don't know. :boxing: But I do know the woman who jammed me up with that crap today saw what I called her. :twisted: There are enough issues with traffic at 4042 at lunch without making other folks guess what the ^&*% you are going to do.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

To go along with the air in her head!! :jester:

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I forgot about the phones...

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Not such a random thought...but....

Happy Anniversary to my DH!!! I love you!!!

:hurray::grouphug::cheers:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary to two of the greatest peeps i know:cheers:

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Where is the freaking good chinese around here? I haven't had any good chinese since I moved back. I go to Raleigh for it.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

210 & 50 in the food lion shopping center

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary!!!:cheers:

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Are you talking about food?

12. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I’m a redneck. You need proof? I say words like Ya’ll and Aint nearly every time something slips out from between my lips that aint a burp. I keep my trailer held together with duct tape and I’ve acquired quite a collection of auto parts in my yard. Yes I do have a few dogs on the front porch and I think it’s freakin’ hilarious when babies blow snot bubbles.

I cut my own sleeves off all my shirts (I like to exercise my right to bear arms). My hair is a little too long and my temper is a little too short. I’ll slap the peach fuzz off a feller’s melon quicker than you can say Skoal Bandit. I’ve laid down butt whoopin’s that make the UFC look like one of them Disney flicks.

Guess from outward appearance I look to be one tuff customer… but you let me hit my funny bone one good time and I’ll squal like Tammy Faye singing Amazing Grace at a gay-pride parade.

What’s in an elbow that hurts so dang bad anyway?

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Even chinese food in Raleigh isn't good. Got to go back to Boston to get good chinese food.

Red Palace on New Bern Ave used to be good and semi-authentic. But they closed a few years ago.

To get good chinese food, you need to find somewhere that cooks Polynesian (sp) style chinese food.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Love you too dear.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Happy Anniversay you two!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, my nephew's high school baseball season is over rather abruptly this year. He took a line drive to the eye socket. Praying it's "just" the bones that are broken and no damage to the eye itself. The picture made me:ack:. I didn't know an eye could swell that much! Poor kid!!

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

geez, get a room...........:mrgreen:

18. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Oh that is awful and how scary for his parents!! Sending prayers for quick healing!! :grouphug:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Very scary! Thank you. He's a great kid and good athlete, it's a pure shame and I am really worried for them. I can't get it out of my mind today. I guess it's because a guy I went to HS with nearly lost his eye the same way. :neutral:

20. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I have to keep telling myself not to be a Nervous Nelly when my son gets out there playing or I won't be able to enjoy watching him but sometimes I think about things like this and do get nervous!

I hope he'll be able to make a full recovery and get back on the field. That really would be a shame to cut his ball days short because of a random accident. :cry: