Faith vs Religion (Religious)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ServerSnapper, Apr 25, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

If he did I hope they were all men!

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I would like to see the photos!! I saw Sadams chilrens pics....Sadams....Now I want to see Binladininadich

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

So lying is acceptable in your religion. Or did you get Tom Servo disease where everything you say is not meant to be a factual statement?

By the way, is your deflection very Christian?

4. ServerSnapper

If one does lie. How do you know? Speculation? Jealousy? Facts?

It's so easy to come here and pretend. Don't put me in the middle of you and Tom ok. Watching you to chilrens is not fun. You state NO facts while spewing disperaging remarks about the other.

All you guys do is express other peoples opinions on what you have read about.....Other peoples opinion. lol. Stay away space ghost. I can think for myself.

You two don't like each other because you both think you are smarter than the other. I say get over yourselves. I am a man. We can meet when ever, where ever. Ciao. and thanks for praising the Lordt!

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Tom, like you, make statements then can't back them up with proof, you leave me in a situation where I can't prove the fact that I never said such things. When that occurs the burden is on you.

Example is when in the other religion thread; you made a false statement about me hating god. I asked you for proof that I ever made such a statement, you neither provided proof or appoligized.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  7. ServerSnapper

If you could go back and read. I was just playing around at your expense. So simply "Lighten UP". Dern. Did you not get hugs as a child?

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Your original statement about me hating god had no smiles or humor attached.

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Hught, what you are saying is hopefully obvious to everyone else. You are mature, decent and rational. You don't even need to respond to him. He's sinking his own ship. This is a waste of :popcorn: in my opinion. :lol:

10. Ksokol22

Ksokol22 Well-Known Member

I am not religious, spiritual, anything of that matter. I used to be, but some bad things happened in my childhood and when I prayed about it, nothing happened and I lost faith. I want to know how did you come about your faith? And do you think that someone, who does not believe in God, can believe again?

11. ServerSnapper

:mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:

Sorry I didn't pet your head or blow a kiss. Geez man. :lol::mrgreen::lol::jester::mrgreen::hurray:

That give you warm little fuzzies and make your sack tickle? Dude. You are a heart attack waiting to happen.

12. ServerSnapper

Attention whore

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Hught for all his faults seems to be an OK person. Granted all the libs on here are a whiny but who here doesn't have a few undesirable traits?

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

oh snap :lol:

15. ServerSnapper

That is the problem. Immediate gratification. What would happen if all prayers were answered immediately? I know a few people who wouldn't be posting on this board. Sit back and grab a bible. Just read it. It will take you a long time to read or even understand. King James version is hard to follow due to the kings english. There are several versions broken down for easy understanding. Before you can understand what we are saying you must understand why we say it. Read the book.

16. ServerSnapper

The thing is I like Hugh. Always have. He sometimes takes things way to serious. I think I will start calling him Hugh Farakhan.

17. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Believing in God and believing that God will do what you want Him to do are two different things. I had a rough childhood, but I know that those things have shaped the way I care for my children. God's promise is not that this short life on earth will be perfect, but that the everlasting life after this one will be. The things I went through as a child have no doubt made me a more loving, compassionate, and caring person. I believe that our faith is tested every day. In Christian faith, the reward for our prayers isn't on earth. We have faith that what comes after life is so great that our hardships while we're here will seem like nothing. The fact that you are asking questions like this make me think that you want to believe in something. Imagine how you could help others struggling like you are, if you can find peace and regain your faith after such a hard time. I now have the life I always prayed for as a child, and I am so appreciative of it. You can still have that peace.

18. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Anyone can return to God. Bad things happened to a lot of us and I have seen and experienced so much too which made me look forward to Heaven even more now. The Bible never promised an easy life and there are bad sinful people every where. However, He did promise us a chance of eternal life. Where there will be no more sin, hurt, disease, pain, crime or anything and its for eternity (Forever). Jesus suffered for us. He was beaten and beaten, stabbed in his side, hands & feet had nails driven into them, thorns pushed into his head and He did nothing wrong but did it willingly for us. He suffered for us and while there is a lot of bad in this world we have Hope in HIM. I am 35 and if I were to die tomorrow I will take 35 years of pain (not all of my life by no means was pain) for the chance to live eternally with out pain or heartache over just 35 years. There is no way that I do NOT want go to heaven and be with my loved ones forever & serve an amazing God. So giving up on Him is not a chance worth taking for me. He loves everyone and His timing of answering prayers may not be our timing. However He wants us ALL to know and accept Him. He wants you to KNOW and ACCEPT Him. He truly loves you and everyone :)

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  19. Allioop

:lol: I've been called worse.

20. Allioop

I don't know what he's like in real life, but on the board he has a mature attitude and good sense of humor. He shows a lot of mercy towards idiotic posts/responses. I should know. He's seen the worst of my idiotic posts. I'm just saying the drama and name calling gets old. Hught's views are challenged a lot more than most of ours and I think he handles his responses well. He knows he doesn't have to point fingers and prove anyone wrong.