Bin Laden is DEAD!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MamaApe, May 1, 2011.

1. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

If he and his name become an event horizon by being buried at an unknowable location, and no publicity of his death is made, especially by photo's that will make him a martyr, the he becomes a shadow of his former self, and his actions take on less significance. What would be worse to OBL in his mind? I believe it would be to know that his extremist view did not pan out, that he failed in spite of the tragedy he caused, and that we Americans are much stronger than he ever thought.. , (wiki help here: In layman's terms it is defined as "the point of no return" i.e. the point at which the gravitational pull becomes so great as to make escape impossible.)

that's a fitting justice for someone who so arrogantly thought he could bring non extremist views down.

His epitaph: He chose poorly.

2. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

The New Navy Seal Cocktail: The Bin Laden

Two shots and a splash.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:

I saw this on Facebook....very funny too:

Dear Westboro Baptist Church, We have a funeral you can protest. It's near Pakistan, in the ocean, we'll help you pack. Sincerely... America.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOVE it!!! You may see it later!

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I could just see them at see in their john boats protesting the at see burial. Would be a good moment if he fell through one of the john boats.

7. steve

steve Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/IMG]