A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No there really isn't, and sometimes no good dead goes unpunished either. Honestly, I am at the point where I just don't give a flying flip anymore. I am how I am, take or leave it. :cheers:

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Careful....the lib police racist police are on their way.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I don't have a person like that in my life, but all my friends do. 8)

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I kner. But I dernt ker either.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

SS, you would think that a self-professed computer super duper guru such as yourself could fix whatever is causing your post to appear generated
    by a three year old.

Either that or you have suffered a serious medical condition. If so, get well soon. 8)

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I was thinking he'd been abducted by an alien ship, had his brain sucked out and this was whats left.

:jester:

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

If you find one I want in on it! DH has NEVER even given Chinese food a chance then one day, I don't know why...maybe he had a fever and was coming down with something or just didn't know any better... But he got a, I think it was Healthy Choice- General Tso's frozen dinner! And he liked it! I thought OMG! 17 years I've been trying to get him to try Chinese food! Just imagine if he ever got a hold of something REALLY good! He said he'd try take out. Now There's the problem. My thing is sweet and sour chicken...living on the edge, I know.. But I've had it from enough places to know that there is some nasty **** out there. I once got something that looked like chopped up chicken mcnuggets with God knows what poured on top of it. The last thing I need is for him to have is a bad experience. My favorite place to go was Szchuan something (ever how you spell it) that used to be on S Saunders street. It's been a hundred years since I've been there I don't even know if they're still open... I don't even remember if they were even on S Saunders st.

Is there anybody close by with good General Tso's chicken?

9. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I know exactly where you are talking about and they had the best Szechuan food. They haven't been open for years...I think it was Szechuan Gardens; their General Tsaos chicken was the best.

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I think I posted this a while back, but your post made me think of it. It's the best way I try to deal with the kind of people you are talking about. I say "try" because I don't always do this. I lose my patience sometimes. :?

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered;
    Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
    Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies;
    Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you;
    Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating others could destroy overnight;
    Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous;
    Be happy anyway.

The good you do today will often be forgotten;
    Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it may never be enough;
    Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis,
    It is between you and God;

It was never between you and them anyway

----Mother Teresa

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that is perfect. i am personally working on dealing with an issue right now and i keep trying very hard to remind myself of those very words even as much as the b in me wants to strike back, i will not. i keep reminding myself that it is not my place to judge, less i be judged so i sit and hold my tongue and keep my secrets and hold to truth that you give from the heart and not for glory.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: i is what i is :lol:

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  13. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I'm posting while taking a bath. It's amazing what technology allows us to do these days! :lol:

14. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

what are you wearing?

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

New technology? Oh please, we took baths even way back when I was a kid.

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well at least you are an equal opportunity offender!

18. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

And if you think about it, what good does it do to please other people. Like KDC said, "I am how I am, take or leave it." The people who really care about you do take you for who you are. Be you!

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

;) :cheers:

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member