A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I am sick of Chinese food too.

Hey have you tried the Peruvian restaurant in DT Clayton called the Lucky Chicken? If not you HAVE to go and try this>

Lomo Saltado
    Lean strips of beef sauteed with sliced onions, tomatoes served with French fries and rice

Yes, rice and fries. dont question it. Just go with it. The fries soak up some of the juice from this dish and they are awesome. DB and my 9 yr old love this dish too! And get them to give you several different sauces to try with it. You can order in or take out.
    It's to die (and go to heaven) for! And I would recommend to tell them to go light on the cilantro or better yet leave it off all together.\

http://luckychicken.totalh.com/menu.php

Right now they are in a small space but are moving this month a block or two down to a bigger spot.
    DB's wife

2. dangerboy

How many of you just knew after reading Volley's post that when you scrolled down this would be the next comment someone would make?

DB's wife

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I'm going to a Mother's Day breakfast at my little girl's preschool this morning. She is so excited!

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I love Mother Teresa.

This is great and sage advice. I try to live this way, it just got the best of me yesterday....

Thanks for bringing me back down to earth...

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

yes, because apparently the board is currently infested with 8 year old boys.:jester:

6. dangerboy

No, just adult pervs!!!!!!! just kiddin'!

DB's wife

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

hey now......I'ved tried to avoid making crass comments lately

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

UHHHH........Why????

10. dangerboy

Really, why? It doesn't bother me!!! I was just kiddin' with the perve comment. I'm sure your not really a perve. Um well Im not sure but hopefully you arent.:lol:

DB's wife

11. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

C'mon Craig!!! You know the old sayin': "No crass, no class!!!" 8)

OK.....maybe I just made that up.

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ahhh Cinco de Mayo....just had yummy mexican food for lunch from El Dorado ...

now I am ready for a siesta.

:cheers:

13. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

jealous, you should have sent a shout out my way :jester:

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you know what? I sure should have. Me and you haven't lunched in a loooong time. Lets do soon, k?

15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

name it, I am sittin on go :hurray:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

One should not answer the phone and order flowers at the same time. Holy crap, a bouquet I just ordered that started out at 19.99 ended up being $42 with the added fees. Good grief. And this is why I rarely send cut flowers. What a racket!

17. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I had the same problem yesterday online! I ended up scrapping the whole idea and ordering her a shirt!! :lol:

18. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I ordered some from 1800flowers today for my MIL. The total was $68! It started out around $45. It's worth the money though because flowers mean the world to her. She appreciates them so much.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! I'm annoyed with myself for not paying attention to the fees, I never do that!! What I get for shopping while distracted and clicking away! I hope they were worth it! :jester:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I normally do live plants, since cut flowers just die, but the tulips looked pretty and she doesn't need any more plants, she was swamped with funeral plants in Feb, no more room. Oh well, it's for my Momma. I was just planning on doing something in addition to the flowers, LOL. Now that budget just got busted down a bit. :lol: