A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sorry. Anything we can do? :grouphug:

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

No, but thank you for asking. Monday my Daughter had Spinal Fusion surgery with instrumentation. Tuesday my Stepsister's Grandfather died. Wednesday I found out my Cousin was in the Hospital in critical condition. Thursday my Brother in Law got his results back and it IS Cancer. Saturday my good friend Tracey Kleinpell was taken from me. She was young, healthy, and full of life. She is the one that got me started with Zumba. I've lost 17 pounds thanks to her. We were Cheerleaders in High School together. She was a positive influence to so many. Some things I just can't figure out. :cry:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

well gosh M...

:grouphug:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That is truly awful and again, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yes, so, so sorry for the losses and the sorrow you are experiencing. Ephesians 6:11 comes to mind. Stand with the full armor of God and also Proverbs 3:5,6. We should trust in God even when we cannot fully understand ourselves why things happen. He will ultimately direct our way when we put our trust solely in Him. I will also remember you and your family in thought and prayer.

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry! It certainly is harder when such things hit at once... :cry:
    Praying for your daughter's healing, you and those affected by the circumstances:grouphug:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you Marie, will keep you in my prayers:grouphug::grouphug:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray: so very happy to hear kdc

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I can't tell you! Now, there is quite a bit of "aftermath" to deal with, but the important thing (which I keep reminding myself of, because I want to strangle her) is that she is home in one piece.

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:grouphug: Wow, that's a lot of stuff to deal with. You are definitely in my prayers.

11. TammyH

TammyH Guest

Hello Strangers!!!!:hurray:

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Hello Tammy!!!! :hurray:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Hello! I was wondering where ya had been?? Noticed you weren't in my friends on FB anymore. :(

14. TammyH

TammyH Guest

I have been going to school for my associates degree in human services. been really busy! School is out next week and I think the instructors think we can do a million things at once. ;)

15. TammyH

TammyH Guest

OH and I couldn't remember my password from my old account and for some reason it's not jiving with my email address!

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. 2011 has definitely been a hard one so far. :grouphug:

17. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Trust me, I know how it feels to think that things could not get any worse....and then they do! Sometimes I don't know how i keep putting one foot in front of the other. I found a proverb that I like to repeat to myself over and over when I get overwhelmed...

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly..."

:grouphug:

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

zumba MARIE I can't find your original post but I wanna send you :grouphug:

19. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so sad. so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

that scares me to death....we ride bikes ALL THE TIME at the beach, in races, my husband to and from work.....