Lawn Care Recommendation Needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by chumphr, May 11, 2011.

1. chumphr

chumphr Active Member

Mowing and lawn care service needed for 1.3 acre home in Waverly Pointe. Any recommendations? There are so many listings in the classifieds...just want to be sure to choose someone others use/trust/like. Thanks!

2. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Brian Stephens, Stephens Lawn Care 919-291-9219 :)

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Second Brian Stephens! ;)

4. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Brian is definitely the man! VERY knowledgeable about lawn care, plant installs, etc. 8)

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Dont let Brian see this thread, his head might swell!!! :jester:

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Does Brian just do lawn care and maintenance, or does he also do some landscaping? I really also need some work done in our flower beds to get rid of the dead and ugly and add some bushes or shrubs to make it look nice again. Thanks!

7. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Besides handling our lawn care, he's also working on our shub/flower beds. Has a great eye for layout and makes good suggestions you might not have thought of. Grass cutting, landscaping, debris removal...he handles all that. Plus he is insured, which is always a plus. Give him a call - I'm sure you will be as happy as we are with his services. 8)

8. chumphr

chumphr Active Member

Phone number??

What is the correct number for Brian Stephens? The one listed here doesn't seem to be right....thanks!

9. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Try 919-291-9319

10. mandmdad

mandmdad Well-Known Member

I am looking for a lawn service as well to do the weed spraying, bug spraying and to get my lawn started at a new house. Does Brain do all of this or just the lawn cutting?

11. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Absolutely, he also does landscaping installs, etc.