To Whom it may concern..

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, May 13, 2011.

1. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

To the person on Swift Creek rd near the airport with a white and black dog...Next time YOUR dog is in MY yard into MY trash on MY back porch, I will call animal control. Either keep your dog on a leash at night when you let him out, or get a fence!! I'm fed up with going out in the mornings and finding my trash all over my porch and back yard.

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You might have a better chance of getting through to the person if you knock on their door.
    If that is too intimidating, you could try a note on the mailbox, a note tied to the dogs collar, or my favorite trick when a neighbors dog poops in my yard, I return it to the original owner.

3. SunShine26

Considering I don't know which neighbor it is, that's out of the question. I have yet to see this dog during the day so I'm guessing they keep it inside then. The closest neighbor I have is across the street so I don't know if it would be theirs or someone else who lives no closer than a quarter mile from me.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Put some exlax in the garbage and make it easily accessible .... LOLOLOL ...

5. old school

old school Well-Known Member

What do you expect animal control to do for you then? All they can do is listen to you complain if you have no information for them and the dog is not out during the day.

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

if there's no collar/ID tag - maybe its a stray?

7. SunShine26

THEY can be the one to knock on doors :) haha.

IF this dog was a stray, I think I'd see him during the day as well. He's gotta belong to someone near by.

8. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Ask animal control to leave you a cage to catch the dog. They will come pick the dog up. The owners will have to deal with animal control to get it back.

9. lovetherascals

lovetherascals Well-Known Member

There was a terrier type dog who kept getting out of the fence in my neighborhood and just being an annoying pest (barking at people in their own yards, terrorizing other dogs, etc) and someone wrote on the dog with a Sharpie marker "Keep Your Dog at Home". Didn't see that dog out after that.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol: I would so do that!

11. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

absolutly LOVE THIS!!!!!

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

love it!!:hurray: