A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:jester: Maybe not, since he lost the weight and all. I am counting on him to wait for me.

2. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I agree Haley should have gone before James!! Haley seems to have an attitude.JMHO

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You just now figuring that these "reality" shows are rigged?

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree:

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thank God, the two biopsies Dr. Tomar did last week are benign, DH got a job offer, and Just Tires just agreed to fix the problem (that the tech created) on my car at no charge. All in all, not a bad Friday the 13th. I have definitely had worse. :cheers:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah for some good news!!!!:cheers:

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thanks KDC and PRM! I feel like I can breathe again. There may be hope for 2011 yet.:)

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

great news!!!:hurray::grouphug:

9. steve

steve Well-Known Member

good on ya firefly... I too got good news this Friday the 13th. My bone scan did not find the suspected cancer. I'm clean.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

great news for you too Steve!! :hurray::hurray:

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

congrats to you both....

12. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:hurray:

13. Allioop

:hurray:

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree:

15. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thank you all! :grouphug:

And Steve, I'm happy you got good news too!! :cheers:

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My mom always told everyone that 13 was her lucky number! :) Maybe it's yours as well! I'm happy for both of you!!

17. Allioop

This is very random. Last week I saw an overweight middle-aged man with a mullet do a cartwheel on the beach (Myrtle) in his little speedo shorts. He was sober )or at least I hope he was at 10:00am.) It was on my mom's birthday. She said it was the highlight of her day. :lol:

18. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

That might have been my friends dad,her parents are visiting from Germany at the moment,she told me that he was taking a walk in his speedos the other day and was wondering why the neighbors were looking :lol:

19. Allioop

:lol: What I loved about this guy was he was with his kid/grandkid and having so much fun. He probably couldn't have cared less what anyone thought of him.

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You're welcome, I normally charge for entertaining, but since it was her birthday this one is on the house.