A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Hmmm...that was so not the picture I had of you in my head!:jester:

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol: I'll keep you in mind for future events.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Congrats to both Firefly and Steve, that is the most wonderful news for you both:grouphug: :hurray:

4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I had a much better weekend. My Son graduated from UNCW on Friday the 13th which was also my Birthday. I don't like when it falls on Friday the
    13th. We went out to eat on Friday with Family. Saturday we had a cookout to celebrate. I had cake and ice cream cake on Friday. Graduation cake on Saturday. Did I mention I love cake? Oh and I got Minions for my Birthday. They are so cute. :)

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Pet Peeve #17

If you are a business, and I call you, I expect a return phone call by the end of the business day. If the call is of an urgent notice, I expect a phone call back within 2-3 hours.

That is all.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ok, it's so hard biting my tongue. I mean, really? wow.

just

W O W

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am so livid right now.

You know, one day you will learn to keep your big fat mouth shut. One day you will learn to stay out of other people's business.

No one asked for your damn opinion. You may have just topped the cake with this one. Thank God I think I caught it in time to do damage control. Unfortunately some people haven't learned yet that your word is about as useless as a $3 bill. Fun to laugh at, but no real value.

You have truly disappointed me, and people that I care deeply about. Now you've resorted to facebook stalking to get your information. And then what do you do? You leave the truth behind and make &$^% up so that it will serve your own selfish purposes.

You are a real piece of work.

I am done. D......O......N.....E......DONE

And PS, if you think this is directed at you........then it probably is.

DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

9. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I hate that too!! And the same with e-mails.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

One of the things I like about our new voIP phone system is that we have "settings" now such as in office, in meeting, on vacation, etc. that will play a prerecorded message before sending you to voicemail, so that you should know whether or not to expect a phone call back the same day.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

For the Love of Pete!!!!!! Some people are too stupid to get in out of the rain!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Ever have days where you feel invisible and other days where you wish you were?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

All too frequently. :grouphug:

14. Allioop

Sounds like an insecure and immature piece of work you're dealing with. Good for you for being DONE.

15. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Glad things are looking up for you! Happy Birthday and congratulations on your son's graduation! :hurray:

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got your Minions! I remember you were looking for them a while back!

And congrats to your son!

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Well this sucks... Hope it gets better honey

18. Allioop

I don't know if anyone watched Oprah's interview with James Frey yesterday and today, but I admire her so much for what she said to him. If you remember her first interview with him 5 years ago, she was angry and embarrassed and lashed out at him. He had embarrassed her and to whomever read his book because it was supposed to be a memoir, yet proved to be fiction. She said a couple of years later, after prayer and meditation, she realized that she let her ego rule her during that first interview - it was a mistake. She said it was the first interview she conducted with a lack of compassion for the person she was interviewing. She regretted it and apologized to James Frey. She didn't regret what she said, but the way she said it. I admire her for that. It takes a lot of courage to admit when you let your ego take over. I think she realized that when you do let your ego take over, it sort of hardens one to be judgmental, the opposite of what Jesus would want us to be like. I'm guilty of that too sometimes. It was a good lesson today. I'm glad I watched that!

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'd like to ask all of you that pray to please keep my mama in your prayers. She has taken a turn for the worse and I think we are nearing the end of her battle with lung cancer.

For those that don't pray, please keep her and my family in your thoughts. This the hardest thing I have ever had to witness and I'm not sure I'm strong enough to make it through.

Thank you.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Will do! :grouphug: