Anyone been to this Restaurant yet?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, May 21, 2011.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Haven't been but I would LOVE some authentic German cuisine. Wonder if they do Goulash soup as well. Sounds very interesting and different. Going to try it out one of these days for sure. I do miss German food. Let us know if you try it soon. Thanks for posting.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10!)

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I can't wait to try it out sometime soon,I'll let you know how it was.Here's a recipe for Goulash soup that sounds pretty good just in case you feel like making some ;),I usually just make Goulash which is more thicker and eat it over noodles.
    http://www.grouprecipes.com/74873/german-goulash-soup.html

4. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

I really like that WEBSITE thanks for sharing!!! Have a good day>>>:hurray:

5. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! I just took out beef to thaw. I'm making this tomorrow or Monday. Can not wait. Fortunately, I have kids that will eat anything. When we left Stuttgart, the things we missed the most were the fresh brotchen(bread) and goulash. They just don't make it the same here. Though I hated Volks marching as a teenager, I miss it. Thanks for the recipe.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10!)

6. Jenna's Mom

Jenna's Mom Well-Known Member

I've eaten there a few times. It's nothing fancy atmosphere wise, but it is good food imo. It runs about 10 to 12 a plate. Sadly, they don't have much of a kids menu. My only concern is it seemed they were closed a lot when they first opened up. I dunno if she has gotten things to run more smoothly or not. She has really good cakes, esp the carrot cake.