GO SCOTTY!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, May 20, 2011.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:hurray: I think we're the only two people in NC that feel that way... lol

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, I was firmly on Scotty's side...............right up until she sang that last song. She knocked it out of the park.

(I still voted for Scotty though) :jester:

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I voted for Lauren Alaina until my eye balls got sore.

Note The first and only other time I ever voted in my life it was for Casey Abrams and the next night he was voted off. so I probably just threw her a bunch of bad mojo.

4. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

George could have picked a better song for Scotty.... The Fireman would have been epic.

5. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Unable to get through online to vote. Have Roadrunner!

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I so wanted him to sing "He Stopped Loving Her Today" at some point in the season but I guess they consider that too old school.

I think Lauren did very well considering she damaged a vocal chord! I really would love for either one of them to win.

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I was a Casey fan too! I loved his growl.

8. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I think last night was a little different from all the other perfomance nights. Lauren has never been that good at picking her songs, but last night everyone picked well for her. Scotty usually picks great songs for himslef, but they did not pick well for him last night. That, I think, gave Lauren the advantage. I also think the vocal chord injury could have given her an advantage, as she had an excuse to not hit her high notes or for theta sound strained, which they did. I would have never picked scotty to win in the beginning, but between him lauren, i think scotty has been more consistent with performances and song choices. He also seems to be more mature and professionally ready than her.

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Nobody can sing the possum like the possum. That would have been an injustice!

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

make that three of us....

I went on record during the audition part that she would be the winner of it all. (along with Steven Tyler) :mrgreen:

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Early word is Scotty got twice the votes and will win in a landslide. Good for him.

12. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Early word from where?

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

his dad

14. KellBell

15. KellBell

and word is Tim McGraw is singing with him tonight....

I might have to watch that! :drool:

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Go Scotty, It's ya birthday....We gonna party like it's ya birthday...

17. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

I just don't think Lauren is a good performer. She sings well enough, but her movements seem stiff and purposeful (like she's thinking "now do this" "now move over there").

And her outfits and hairstyles are sooooo unflattering!

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

agree...after seeing that last dress, she needed to be singing "baby got back"

:lol:

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

And what's wrong wit dat.....as long as she got da moves?

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Just sayin.....it would have probably secured the win...at least with me anyway.